0.10.8d Patch Notes

"
razale wrote:
LOLD at patches getting progressively worse and worse and now we get this gem

what happened to 1 skill a week? lold

This is entirely a maintenance patch to change things in preparation for the very large 0.11.0 patch.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Pam wrote:
Need a namechange ! My character's named DefaultPam :(

Hey there, please contact us at "Support@GrindingGear.com" and we will be happy to change your name for you.

Here comes StandardPam!
IGN: EmpathicAmoeba
"
razale wrote:

Did you not read the announcements? This patch is specifically to lay some code down for the big 0.11 patch coming up later this week / early next week. They already had a week where they put 3 skills in and wouldn't be surprised to see 0.11 include multiple new skills.
"
Hochep wrote:
Ok. Pointless patch.

Since you don't know what the last line actually entails that has to be done. Your response is invalid. You are the weakest link, goodbye :)
I used to play Diablo 3, then I realized it doesn't have a Shabby Jerkin.
"
Chris wrote:
"
razale wrote:

This is entirely a maintenance patch to change things in preparation for the very large 0.11.0 patch.

AWESOME CANT WAIT!! =)
Rest in Standard just doesn't have the same ring that Rest in Default does.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Loving this game right now, amazing work GGG! can't wait to see what the next patch brings :)
"
citress wrote:
Loving this game right now, amazing work GGG! can't wait to see what the next patch brings :)

I couldn't agree more, this game is awesome.
Thanks yet again, keep up the good work!
@NexusShadowOne - Standard
My first post of awesomeness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info