0.10.8d Patch Notes

"
tyrehawkes wrote:
this couldnt haev been delayed and added into another patch later on? waste of realm down, imo.

A few minutes??? LOLS
"
Pam wrote:
Need a namechange ! My character's named DefaultPam :(

Just went to make a level 1 called StandardPam, Hopefully you bet me if you didn't someone else did ;)
Gah. I wish they fixed the glitch where it showed everyone on your friends list in default in this patch.
IGN: Brain
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Pam wrote:

Hey there, please contact us at "Support@GrindingGear.com" and we will be happy to change your name for you.

So you're giving out free name changes now?
"
narg62 wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Pam wrote:

Hey there, please contact us at "Support@GrindingGear.com" and we will be happy to change your name for you.

So you're giving out free name changes now?

Not now, no. Still! :D

"
klintz wrote:
"
Pam wrote:

Just went to make a level 1 called StandardPam, Hopefully you bet me if you didn't someone else did ;)

Hey there, please contact us at "Support@GrindingGear.com" with this request. This is somewhat off topic to the thread :)
Some monumental, game shattering changes here. ;D
Thanks as always GGG.
Ign - Nef_Reave

keep coming GGG nice work
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Last edited by PabloCappone on May 27, 2013, 9:44:37 PM
LOLD at patches getting progressively worse and worse and now we get this gem

what happened to 1 skill a week? lold
Give me small incremental patches over huge, likely bug-ridden ones separated by months, any day. And plus, nice to see that longer-term league resets are still on the menu. :)
Dont worry guys, next one is the big patch, they are getting ready to release it all at once.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info