Blind

best flame totem support. now with curse on hit you can just slap enfeeble or you main curses on it too and have a perma curse totem as well as blanket blind.
I'm going to try this out with Lighting trap.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
C0Y0T3_SLY wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
C0Y0T3_SLY wrote:
Is it possible for blind to proc on that attack or not?

Well, for one it's important to note that Spark is not an Attack, but a Spell :P

Blind checks if Hits are made and then rolls the dice; it does not check if Damage is dealt.

Thanks, I had read conflicting information about whether or not the hit had to deal damage to have a chance to blind.

Do Curses hit?
Nope.
You'll have to attack your enemies in some way. It doesn't matter if you're using Melee/Ranged/Spell gems or if those deal any damage at all (Ancestral Bond).
Degen effects won't work as well.
Sorry Exile, but your loot is in another dungeon!
IGN: Delirii
"
Exiledtyrant wrote:
best flame totem support. now with curse on hit you can just slap enfeeble or you main curses on it too and have a perma curse totem as well as blanket blind.

Wait, does curse on hit work on flame totem? I tested curse on hit on spell totem and it definitely didn't work...
Pretty broken support gem. Even with iron reflexes the enemy will have less than 25% chance to hit you. Combine with enfeeble, temp chains and frozen ground for maximum faceroll.
Beyond league.
Not sure if i should post this in bug forum but blind is not procing if the bow shot pierces.

It seems to be worse with split arrow my level 20 blind (12% chance to blind) procs very rarely and only maybe 1-2 mobs in a 10+ group when it does proc (thats why i think its likely to be a pierce issue).

Also i have the passive pierce.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
Last edited by maxor on Jan 25, 2014, 5:00:05 PM
"
maxor wrote:
Not sure if i should post this in bug forum but blind is not procing if the bow shot pierces.
I have tested this, and it is definitely applying on a piece hit correctly.

"
maxor wrote:
It seems to be worse with split arrow my level 20 blind (12% chance to blind) procs very rarely and only maybe 1-2 mobs in a 10+ group when it does proc (thats why i think its likely to be a pierce issue).
Blinding 1-2 monsters from hitting a group of 10 or so is the correct and expected result for a 12% chance to blind. This doesn't sound like anything is wrong from the way you describe it.
I did a quick scan of the thread and didn't see an answer to my question. Does the Blind support gem stack with Smoke mine?

If I drop a smoke mine then attack with blind support the mobs will end up with 2 rotating starts (the blind indicator) above their heads. Is this a bug or is it actually stacking?
Check out my Frozen Dagger build in the Shadow forums!!
Blind is a boolean status. Something is blind or it is not blind.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info