0.9.11b Patch Notes

"
Dragoneyes001 wrote:
seems the crash on zoning has missed the "get repaired" in the last patch.

zone into dark forest from crossings:

exe.has ceased to function would you like to find a solution online or close the program.

was also happening last night with .11 also in act 2 norm and cruel.

on a side note:

the designation of patches doesn't mean open beta they could ignore the designations completely and even use 1.0 {which usually means release} and still be in closed beta if they chose to. not to mention that at 0.9.11b leaves literally hundreds of spaces before 0.10.0 and thousands of spaces before 1.0
Chris said that the open beta patch is designated as 0.10. Sooo.....
TehHammer is not a crime!

I'm still getting hit a few time, say about a 1:20 ratio, by monster without animation and sound and sometimes not visible and lots of them still teleport.
And when things are calm, at times when I near an unique I would get spikes like mad, without even fighting yet for fear of death due to lag.. That is main reason for not playing on HC much, I'd have to switch PC for HC using Quadcore but lesser gpu, safer a bit, but problems still arise in game.

Last played 12ish hrs ago, I'll see if it still happens in a few..

Okay, maybe a bit exaggerated on them hits, but still.. it's traumatizing.
"literally the worst feeling in the world is talking to someone about something you really love and just watching the interest fade out of their eyes" - Thebrotherswinchester
Last edited by Spacetiger554108 on Jul 23, 2012, 10:41:14 PM
"

I'm still getting hit a few time, say about a 1:20 ratio, by monster without animation and sound and sometimes not visible and lots of them still teleport.
And when things are calm, at times when I near an unique I would get spikes like mad, without even fighting yet for fear of death due to lag.. That is main reason for not playing on HC much, I'd have to switch PC for HC using Quadcore but lesser gpu, safer a bit, but problems still arise in game.

Which gateway and where do you come from?

If you experience lagging with monsters' auras, try putting more RAM in your machine. PoE takes quite a bit.
I'd like to second that large chests do not seem to have been increased...in fact it seems the opposite. The large chest after the flooded depths crab dude dropped like 4 whites and one blue. Nothing else. I cried.

Also could someone explain what they mean when they say the PREFIX of item quantity was removed? I don't understand, sorry.
"
GFValkyria wrote:
"

Which gateway and where do you come from?

If you experience lagging with monsters' auras, try putting more RAM in your machine. PoE takes quite a bit.

USA. You think switching realm would change for the better/worse?

I'm running a pc with 2008ish hardware, ASUS M2N E w/ 4800+ athlon x2, 9600gso, with 2gb ram.

Since begining of summer it has been bugging down a bit, and plus the mobo and cpu run hot regardless.
I'm actually planing on dishin out for a new machine.
I could play way better if I switch that gso in to the quad, but that's not mine, as it's sitting in the family room, and I enjoy PoE in mine. And when I do, HC will be considered.
"literally the worst feeling in the world is talking to someone about something you really love and just watching the interest fade out of their eyes" - Thebrotherswinchester
2GB is really low and, considering the price of RAM today, it'd be wise to get yourself to 4GB (If you are on x86) or 8GB on a x64. The load times will be significantly lowered.

here's an example of big chest drops in cruel act 2 with the big white bears drops.[nothing was picked up from either]

ps: sorry one wisdom scroll was picked up at the chest.
Last edited by Dragoneyes001 on Jul 24, 2012, 1:58:54 AM
"
aboltris wrote:
Only prefixes were removed.
"
Increased item quantity prefixes have been removed from the game. Items that already have them are unaffected.

is there a way to prove an item is from the actual patch? I found a magic component (glove?) yesterday (100%sure), with still some '+x% quantity' on it - but since I've seen no proving method I sold it...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
GFValkyria wrote:
2GB is really low and, considering the price of RAM today, it'd be wise to get yourself to 4GB (If you are on x86) or 8GB on a x64. The load times will be significantly lowered.

I had a lot of troubles with 4GB ram on XP/32, with some 'cheats' to minimize the non-usable part and without it. Thats why I switched to 7/x64, just nearly only for POE... ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Coldet wrote:
Hi Chris

Please can I request that the Patch size be posted each time together with the patch notes.

Some of us need to budget our bandwidth :)

Data is still very expensive in South Africa.

I'm bumping/seconding this in case it was missed. Some of our connections here are also so slow that we need two full days to DL a patch like this, so having this info in advance can be very handy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info