0.9.11b Patch Notes

*Gonna play some poe today*
"
soundee wrote:
"
aboltris wrote:
It's amazing how quick you guys get this stuff sorted out! Awesome job :)

Don't forget that they have an entire community playing the game and catching bugs to contribute to their speed.

Alright... good job Entire Community :P

Also, I second the idea of publishing the patch size.
I have just updated the "Quest Rewards List" for the Templar all the way through Merciless. and I must say I'm impressed. (PS. is there any chance that thread can be stickied?)

Two things I noticed:
1. Item Quantity Support gem is still on offer - I take it then that Item quantity has not been entirely removed from the game. Is this correct?
2. Templar still does not get a "Lesser Multiple Projectile" support gem - very sad :(

I do love it that "Reduced Mana Cost", "Totem" and "Blood Magic" are now quest rewards.

Is "Mana Leech" being offered to any of the classes?
I'm BACK :)
"

Im fairly sure i got one this morning on my ranger , but dont quote me on it :) Also cant remember when exactly when i got it , think it was a quest reward at the begining of merciless { damn cant remember the order of the difficulties} anyways on the 3d difficulty at the beginning
Last edited by galox on Jul 23, 2012, 4:36:05 AM
"
Coldet wrote:
Hi Chris

Please can I request that the Patch size be posted each time together with the patch notes.

Some of us need to budget our bandwidth :)

Data is still very expensive in South Africa.

And in New Zealand...

2nd for posting patch size also
"
galox wrote:
"

Im fairly sure i got one this morning on my ranger , but dont quote me on it :) Also cant remember when exactly when i got it , think it was a quest reward at the begining of merciless { damn cant remember the order of the difficulties} anyways on the 3d difficulty at the beginning

I got one in merciless with my duelist, almost sure it was by completing the quest in the Ship Graveyard.
"
patroche wrote:
I got one in merciless with my duelist, almost sure it was by completing the quest in the Ship Graveyard.

that would be very strange, cause there is actually no gem reward for the Fairgraves quest, just a skill point - and there is no other quest in the graveyard.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
patroche wrote:

that would be very strange, cause there is actually no gem reward for the Fairgraves quest, just a skill point - and there is no other quest in the graveyard.
Maybe it was Hailrake. Either way, I never cash in my rewards after about Cruel (even lower on a out-of-class build like bow Templar) so I saw a bunch of new rewards, some support gems where there weren't gem rewards before, some rare armor/weapons/rings where there were gems before, etc.

Edit:

Also curious where the "fixed the map drop rate" is. I farmed (with 2 leechers) for an hour and a half last night with no maps. I don't want them handed to me, but I want some to drop. Perhaps doubling the rate of Yellows in Ancient Pyramid would be best? It's annoying to see 2 yellows per floor and having to trip over 1000 white mobs to get to them.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Last edited by TehHammer on Jul 23, 2012, 7:47:10 AM

"Fixed a bug where players could stack multiple copies of the same curse on a monster."

I'm so glad they 'fixed' that, I felt very op for a fun while, I could have gone through merc naked..^_^
"literally the worst feeling in the world is talking to someone about something you really love and just watching the interest fade out of their eyes" - Thebrotherswinchester
"
galox wrote:
"

Im fairly sure i got one this morning on my ranger , but dont quote me on it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info