0.11.0's Weathered Carvings

I'm really glad they're putting n more lore! Makes the game feel way more immersive.

I would really like to see a "wandering traveler" of some sort be added. Some crazy merchant with a quizzical personality that you can buy stuff from. He would show up at certain times in maps or something.
Last edited by Route1 on May 23, 2013, 11:02:27 AM
more lore? all of my yes

if only there was an online book of Wraeclast describing it's history and such
more uniques: damn more stuff i cant afford with ingame currency or find

but lore is always good
Hargan is my spirit NPC which one is yours?
I had an idea that it may be different race,type events in one. Today immolation, tomorow cut throat, yesterday was blamt.
I hope 0.11.0 introduces a modification to "rewards" you get from doing maps.
In particular, I would like to see increased drop of maps within 1 level difference from the map you do.
I can do maps with 70+ IIQ, no problem, though it's difficult to farm Chaos Orbs to make each map 70+IIQ.

Also - screw desync, I just need more maps and more cool MT with a necrotic theme.

Other than that - keep up the awesomeness, GGG. Well done, all the way. And don't nerf the difficulty level, there's a reason I stopped playing D3 o_O And it's not difficult to farm 10h a day, it's time consuming. I feel like I should be farming 10h a day to maintain currency to roll high IIQ on my maps for chaining high level ones.
IGN Kinnat (S) / Sihaam (S) / Aedhammair (S) / Ranulfr (S)
☄ 1.0.0 The Butchery of Mages Patch
Last edited by entropus on May 23, 2013, 11:10:09 AM
I like it that you are not forgetting about immersing players in the lore. It seems so easy to just focus on features and completely forget about the story and richness of the world.

Don't limit this to the 1st act! Put some random chance books in places like the Warehouses (company logs with remarks about some events?), Crypts/masoleums (journals of the dead buried there?), temples (holy books!) etc.

EDIT: Maybe make those items really rare and inventory items too? See if there are any players that would buy those items. If you do, just keep it on separate roll, so uninterested ppl don't complain.
Last edited by Karinst on May 23, 2013, 11:53:48 AM
Any support package updates?
I'm really interested in the lore updates. I want to read about lion(s) eye(s) and find out why he was invading and what the defenders were up to. I want to know more about the Perandus family, i want to know what the hell Dominus is up to! , I want to know what the karui were so intent on keeping and why they Templars dispelled one of their number, what exactly he saw in his dreams.
Gemling queen is such a good addition to the lore, she can tell me the story in such a way as to keep me interested (flirting with my character, and making herself seem insane) as well as introducing new concepts (maps). Any seemingly tension filled lore between the characters would be good. Maybe the Templar still feels that the Witch is going overboard with her thaumaturgy, Maybe the Marauder remembers that his father was killed by a Duelist who felt the Mara insulted him. etc.

I want to know all sorts about this world, and why the pro/antagonists are doing what they're doing.

GGG is doing an excellent job of keeping my interest, and with a little luck I foresee this as being the game to keep my attention for the next 5 years or so. I played D2 LOD for about 6 years non stop, and sporadically since then.

Characters I feel need further development, Merveil, Brutus, and Gravicius(sp?).
The other bosses seem to have a reason to fight them other than "they're in the way"
All my support, MAGS

Great info, thanks GGG!

oh and...

"
Chris wrote:

We'll be deploying a tiny patch later this week (probably 0.10.8d) to rename the "Default" league to "Standard". This is entirely a visual change for tidiness and doesn't affect how any leagues behave.

*giggles*
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
One must ask, if default is becoming "standard" league, does this mean there will be a "premium" league?
fuck yes, more CT :D

Also, thank you ggg for the lore additions, it really gives a good flavor to the game :D
PoE-D3-WoW-Tribes:Ascend-Minecraft-SC2-TES(O) <3
I am but a boulder in the tide...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info