0.11.0's Weathered Carvings

We'll be deploying a tiny patch later this week (probably 0.10.8d) to rename the "Default" league to "Standard". This is entirely a visual change for tidiness and doesn't affect how any leagues behave.

The 0.10.8d patch is unlikely to contain any new Unique items because we're planning six new Unique items for 0.11.0 that rely on some changes in that patch.

A lot of people guessed that the "Onslaught" league (teased yesterday) is a permanent cut-throat event. It's not, but we are very excited about cut-throat and are keen to run longer and longer CT events starting pretty soon. More info on this new league type and the foreshadowed "awesomeness" will be posted in the coming days!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Magnamuz wrote:
Someone proposed a Onslaught like a wave system league. Don't know if that's true but it's a great idea, but to existing characters, I'm really eager to prove whats the limit of my character powers without having to find any unique map or something like that.

Give us endgame features!!!

While I really like that idea, it probably wouldn't be a new league.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
merendero wrote:
"
Based on the results of yesterday's t-shirt poll, we're going to try to offer both as options for upcoming supporter packs. The packs are getting very close to announcement. Potentially mid next week?

Hey Chris! Any news regarding the packs? I need to buy some stashes

Soon - just waiting for some legal paperwork before announcing them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info