0.11.0's Weathered Carvings

Wonder if we're ever going to see cutscenes?
"
Based on the results of yesterday's t-shirt poll, we're going to try to offer both as options for upcoming supporter packs. The packs are getting very close to announcement. Potentially mid next week?

Hey Chris! Any news regarding the packs? I need to buy some stashes
"
merendero wrote:
"
Based on the results of yesterday's t-shirt poll, we're going to try to offer both as options for upcoming supporter packs. The packs are getting very close to announcement. Potentially mid next week?

Hey Chris! Any news regarding the packs? I need to buy some stashes

Soon - just waiting for some legal paperwork before announcing them.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"

Niiiiice, thanks man.
Last edited by merendero on May 23, 2013, 10:00:06 PM
"

Time to head over to whoever is doing your legal docs and crack some whips. Light a fire under their ass! Lets get this goin!!
"
Menacetech wrote:
"

Time to head over to whoever is doing your legal docs and crack some whips. Light a fire under their ass! Lets get this goin!!

*added fire damage*
"
Why not just name it to "Softcore"? That's what everyone calls it anyway... It mirrors the term "Hardcore" better than anything else could.

cuz this just sounds like some side boob and lousy music. Nobody like softcore anything, lets face it we want penetration.

My guess at onslaught is a multipier of mobs in zones, +100% pack size, everywhere all the time...you betcha :D

secret awsomesauce guess is the shrine system.
Hey...is this thing on?
the best way to counter that many mobs is FP ELE proliferation... that = win
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
I like Cut-Throat leagues/events. Moreover I would like to see a permanent Cut-Throat league in the soon future.
"
Xendran wrote:

I just thought of something interesting based on that idea: Necromancy League

All enemies are undead and constantly being raised, and corpses cannot be exploded or disposed of in any manner.

What would summoners do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info