How I Got to Level 100

Seems like way more work and way less game up there..... I think I'll pass...
good necro 10/10 would read again.

Is the dude still playing ?
Also he leveled in parties not pure solo. Nice necro. Sometimes is nice to read what was game long time ago about. Refresh memories.
Hmm.. I read the OP post and many of the replies but I came away with the over-riding feeling that the OP either hurt his health by playing too many hours for too many days with not enough sleep and sunlight and had to give up a lot of his real life and it isn't good to be doing that. But that's what us filthy casuals do best, bash the no-lifers too many hours/too long playing PoE players.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Oct 4, 2017, 6:35:06 PM
"
Ael00 wrote:

Yes.

I remember this thread from way back when.

Baker the real MVP.

We tested it extensively
lol i was going to say

what the heck man you could have just spammed beachheads and done it in a couple of days

then i saw how old it was

Great read! Thanks!

EDIT: Just noticed i had replied to this a year ago lol.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Last edited by Kwonryu on Oct 7, 2017, 7:10:40 AM
running 72 maps on lvl 97 :/
Set sail for epic fail
Reading this now with people getting level 100 within the first 2 days of the league sheds a tear to my eye 😢😂
Twitter.com/Ecdub984
Youtube.com/Ecdub984
Twitch.tv/Ecdubs
"
Ael00 wrote:
good necro 10/10 would read again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QmTUQbfdok

this is a video Havoc released 8 months ago. its a new version of 'how i got to level 100' where he captures the whole thing on video, has a dedicated group of players helping him again etc. he gots from the character creation screen to level 100 in 1 hour.

from what i read on the forums the devs hate speed/player power and are constantly making the game slower. i guess this is what a decade of nerfs looks like? lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info