How I Got to Level 100

Remember when mapping was actually hard? And HvR's climb to 100 was actually an accomplishment?
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
Gratz on the level 100 and all but this is why Koreans dont play this game lol.

The biggest challenge this game has to offer is a few months worth of xp'ing. Its too bad that reaching level cap just means theres no point to keep playing. Congratulations you've beat the game, now you can uninstall it..... makes me wonder why I bother playing. I guess its just fun to mow down endless hordes of stuff to pass the time..

Try reaching lvl 80 in Lineage 1. It would take a hardcore player around 10,000-15,000 hours of active playtime to accomplish and it wouldnt be game over, there'd still be 10 more levels to gain each 50% slower than the last (lvl cap 90, only one player has gotten to level 88 and it took him about 16 years)

I wish POE had no level cap but it would take months for each level past 100.
"
Havoc6 wrote:

XP time: 1,426.25 Hours

I'm getting around 11€/H (net) in my job that would make 15686€ for 1,426 Hours of work, 60% of the time is just beeing there so no hard work involved in this context.

As for me i'll take the money and if i'm eager to still get a char to L100 then i "could" pay someone a few bucks to level for me and it would be still a big win/win situation, okay more win for me but the possibility would be still there, and i could save a shitload of money for future or other real life investments.

I grew up with an atari 2600 with pong, c16+, c64 etcetera, i love playing games since ever, heck i really do, and once a month or twice a hardcore grinding session for some hours is really okay in my book but almost daily? There is really something wrong with some people IMHO.

But hey non the less i'm glad you're happy with your achievement :)
- Best Signature Ever -
Last edited by BestUsernameEver on Jun 4, 2014, 9:29:47 AM
and now? this world is just vanity . u got fun ? or just spent 3 month ( 12h/day ) to get from 92 yo 100 level ?
im glad 4 u
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
"
xtothez wrote:
and now? this world is just vanity . u got fun ? or just spent 3 month ( 12h/day ) to get from 92 yo 100 level ?
im glad 4 u

Are you having fun being a dick? or did you just waste your time on typing something so people can look down on you? (?.?.?)
Make the game a job.
"
JOJOGGJOJO wrote:
havoc come back
"
a89529294 wrote:
"
JOJOGGJOJO wrote:
havoc come back

necro appreciated, enjoyed the read
We all know it was RMT. Seriously.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Congratulations, that's quite an achievement. Speaking of which they probably should have given you an actual achievement for that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info