How I Got to Level 100

im level 53 or 54 and i already feel like leveling up is so slow, am i just lazy or am i doing something wrong? (do not ask my build xD) and it would be nice if i could get help to farm stuff, if someone is nice and wants to help me...
kik @OverLordBF
steam @DeathOverLord
🍇OverLord's elderberry kiosk🍇 /3029690
Rapture Peak
IGN: OverLordFML
"
im level 53 or 54 and i already feel like leveling up is so slow, am i just lazy or am i doing something wrong? (do not ask my build xD) and it would be nice if i could get help to farm stuff, if someone is nice and wants to help me...
kik @OverLordBF
steam @DeathOverLord

The secret is: run NECROpolis maps.
"
lVlage wrote:
We all know it was RMT. Seriously.

Lol I missed this. "Banned" means he either botted or RMTd. The irony.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Sep 18, 2015, 2:36:26 PM
You, you are just awesome. Cheers.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
kik @OverLordBF
steam @DeathOverLord

Clearspeed and dont die.
Use good leveling areas. In your case I guess ledge merc.
Party play usually is good boost in xp/hour
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
I was just going through random places and found your amazing post here. Major heads up and congratulations on being the first to reach level 100 ever!!!! Well done sir and thank you for sharing an amazing read, very educational.
Great read and great contribution!

What a ride it was eh?

Peace,

-Ziggyvard Darjasin-
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
New player coming from D2/d3 and found this thread when looking for the level caps. Just wanted to say awesome work. :)
Well this is the most interesting necro I’ve seen. The game has really changed a lot from the days it took that long to hit 100.
"
Well this is the most interesting necro I’ve seen. The game has really changed a lot from the days it took that long to hit 100.

Is it a bad thing ? :)
Hf :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info