[1.0.5] Lightning Strike Staff Crit Templar Build - 17k+ DPS - Dual Curse

"
ShockTop69 wrote:
Maybe it is just me, but the link isn't working. It says there my be an error in the path when trying to load.
Love the build!

Which link?
Is this build possble to play with a 2H mace instead of a staff?

In this idea, you can't go so far to the shadow tree, but you're going to the marauder tree instead.
Last edited by Garbapp on Nov 29, 2013, 6:01:13 PM
The links to your passive skills.
Maybe it's on my end. But I have been able to open others links from other posts
Umm why is this build listed as 1.01? It CLEARY is not. YOu cannot run that many auras now with nothing invested in reduction. Furthermore, the tree has changed.

This post WAs nice, it isn't functional anymore.
"
Consequence wrote:
Umm why is this build listed as 1.01? It CLEARY is not. YOu cannot run that many auras now with nothing invested in reduction. Furthermore, the tree has changed.

This post WAs nice, it isn't functional anymore.

With a lvl 20 Reduced Mana Gem, Discipline and Wrath will each reserve 42% of your mana for a total of 84% reservation. With the 16% remaining it is easy to have enough mana left for Clarity, as it is an integer based reservation rather than a percentage.

This build passes by a total of 21% reduced reservation, and if you choose to spec into those as well as use Alpha's Howl, you get 29% reduced reservation. With this and a lvl 20 Reduced Mana Gem, each 60% aura only reserves 29% of your mana. Running Wrath, Discipline, and Hatred leaves about 11% mana remaining, which can be enough to run Clarity.

What do you mean by "the tree has changed"?

Wouldn't determination be better than discipline? And how do you survive the stuns without US?
"
Wouldn't determination be better than discipline? And how do you survive the stuns without US?

This build has Eldritch Battery which converts all ES into Mana. You need Discipline to have enough mana and regen.

Stuns aren't really that bad, especially since you are at a distance with LS anyway.
It's a good solo build? Expensive?

And about boss fights?
up!

Still viable @nemesis?
I found a discrepancy. In your youtube video and your endgame you took the "Faith and Steel" keystone node earlier on. However in you levelling guide you did not take it at all.

Otherwise I'm taking this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info