[1.0.5] Lightning Strike Staff Crit Templar Build - 17k+ DPS - Dual Curse

The mace is a pretty good weapon but in a crit build you want as much as base
crit as possible.With a 5% weapon you need many crit nodes to achieve a decent
crit rate.

To crit or not to crit ?
"
SQUINT wrote:
Looks like a sick build.Im making a character now to give it a go.Looked through my stash and found this puppy
60 jewels and 25 fusings is all it took to 5 link it WooT! Not as nice as yours obviously but it should be good enough yes?

I have this one im currently using for my leap slam mara
Can you tell me if its still possible to roll lightning on it?

Anyhoo thanks for the guide.Im looking forward to something different and this looks pretty sweet :)

Pretty nice staves there.
The second one already has 3/3 prefixes so it can't roll +x-y lightning dmg. However it has suffixes remaining, meaning it could get something lie Attack Speed, Base Crit chance%, Lightning dmg%.
Hey i'm folowing this build and its going like crazy. I realy love it!

This is the staff im rocking right now.

i exed it and got the cast speed :(

Now im still trying to get the survivability somewhat higher. most of the time when im dying its because of my own fault. but i met a exile on the docks wich i couldnt kill without dying the arrow rain exile.

I will just post my gear here and see if anyone has some recomendations wich items to upgrade etc.

Last edited by psyburn on Aug 7, 2013, 1:13:10 AM
Anybody have some goood staff for sale? :D Got only this
IGN: Wanderiin
no BM how do you handle the mana situation? Just with clarity?
"
ryder911 wrote:
no BM how do you handle the mana situation? Just with clarity?

Eldritch battery,Clarity and Multistrike linked with LS.
To crit or not to crit ?
If anyone is looking for a nice staff for this build, here's one for sale.

It has 343 dps
Last edited by Gakashi on Aug 13, 2013, 6:32:42 PM
decided to run my old templar to try out the build and i'm enjoying it so far. was wondering if it is worth trying to jewel and fuse this staff
, or if it's better trying to alch and chaos this one that's already linked
"
nippleeh wrote:
decided to run my old templar to try out the build and i'm enjoying it so far. was wondering if it is worth trying to jewel and fuse this staff
, or if it's better trying to alch and chaos this one that's already linked

Military Staff is a really bad base and I don't think it's worth trying to roll.

However the Primordial you have is very nice. With quality it should have about 354 dps, which is really great for a staff. Too bad that Fire% isn't Lightning%! Still though, I think not only is it worth 6socketing and 5linking, you should exalt it as well. It has 2 suffixes left so you could roll something like Attack Speed, Crit Chance, or Lightning%. Rolling a really high Attack Speed would make it as good as my staff, but if you get a lucky high roll yours is even better. If you roll high Attack Speed AND Crit chance then I want to buy it :)
Last edited by Tyronis3 on Aug 11, 2013, 11:25:43 PM

I was checking builds and saw this. My staff is pretty good for this build.

If anyone interested just pm me

ign: exxeg
@exxeg
GMT +3
Last edited by Qynic on Aug 18, 2013, 11:52:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info