I played D2 last night

"
thepmrc wrote:
D1 HD??

I have D1 on my computer modded to run on Win 7 and with a module added to be able to connect over LAN. Pretty sweet.

I'm fucking sick of trying to get old shit run on win7 64bit :(((
Great to be you I guess lol :P

Unrelated, but I wonder when will BG2 EE go out... really want the whole set qq
"
DeathDiciple wrote:
"
thepmrc wrote:
D1 HD??

I have D1 on my computer modded to run on Win 7 and with a module added to be able to connect over LAN. Pretty sweet.

I'm fucking sick of trying to get old shit run on win7 64bit :(((
Great to be you I guess lol :P

Unrelated, but I wonder when will BG2 EE go out... really want the whole set qq

The easy way on D1 is to just have it run a macro on startup that crashes Windows Explorer. This will allow the game to run in native resolution.
I won't argue, but last week I opened d2 once by mystake, and spamming ice nova on d2 felt way better than in PoE.
Because life is short, you shall make rains of all sort - Amarena, the Iron Man
-
My IRON MAN witch build video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJOUcu0ioL4
-
Do you want your witch wearing PANTS? check
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/19769
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
Last edited by Hyskoa on May 25, 2013, 3:50:38 PM
There is no comparison D2 was superior in every single way it cannot be topped by this game or others.....but it's time has come and gone it's in the past... so yea POE for now until it gets old and forgotten too which happens to all games.
"
VictorDoom wrote:
D1 HD is coming soon though, i bet ill see a lot of people from here in there too, at least i hope so :)

Any links?
IGN - Burq
"
VictorDoom wrote:
D1 HD is coming soon though, i bet ill see a lot of people from here in there too, at least i hope so :)

Tell me more about this.
No such thing as d1 hd upcoiming or ever.
Last edited by DrSteveBrule on May 21, 2013, 10:15:05 PM
I loved me some D2 at its release. I played it for about a year. Loved every second of it. But what it ended up turning into after LoD, I cant even stomach playing it. Don't get me wrong, the expansion introduced some pretty cool things. It was the community, RMT, and all the unpunished cheating that turned the game into a steaming pile of crap. I remember when D2 came out RMT didn't really exist at that time in any major form, but now.....
"
VictorDoom wrote:

i wish so.
Smoother than Smooth.
Last edited by Moist on May 22, 2013, 4:29:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info