Dragon's Immortal Tank (Updated for 1.2)

"
Currently building a very similar character. Just happened to run into this guide. Just a quick question; should I go ar/es, ar/life es/life or anything else on this thing?

Keep this with the res it has and ex to get + life..
With the res on chest u can focus on other things on other pieces...like chaos res..or dex and int...
Try to 6L it and gg :D gl with that...

"
2. - Cast on Damage Taken (lvl-1) + Molten Shell + Enduring Cry + Enfeeble

I don't understand this part of build, for me if we make that the supported spell dont cast, no?
"
dhurnyll wrote:
"
2. - Cast on Damage Taken (lvl-1) + Molten Shell + Enduring Cry + Enfeeble

I don't understand this part of build, for me if we make that the supported spell dont cast, no?

Yes, recent changes to the way this trigger gem works has made this way of linking no longer work. I forgot to change that part of the guide. Sorry!
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
can pls some1 explain me why in endgame build there isnt nodes on life regen per second?

Did someone try this endgame build?

also can u post ur new gear and screens with stats, dragon?
IGN:SoRcE_
Last edited by sebay on Nov 23, 2013, 1:08:45 AM
"
sebay wrote:
can pls some1 explain me why in endgame build there isnt nodes on life regen per second?

Did someone try this endgame build?

also can u post ur new gear and screens with stats, dragon?

The build your referring to makes use of Soul Taker. With this axe you really do not need any life regen nodes. And the current gear/stats on guide is up to date. They just show unverified b/c I change skins a lot.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
"
Dragon585 wrote:
With this axe you really do not need any life regen nodes.

More details pls, because u wrote
"
I do not always run a life leech gem. I have 2 rings with +2 life gain on hit which is modified by infernal blow to be +5 lgoh for both rings. In addition to that I have 2% physical life leech from passives, and another 2% physical life leech from my gloves. My physical damage is pretty low, but the combination of the 5 lgoh, 4% physical life leech, and very high life regeneration keeps me alive in 90% of the maps I run.

I have Soul Taker and it is amazing.
But in this build u didn't take passive node with 2% life leech.

And what gems and what is it's levels do u use with cwdt?

If i have capp of resists from gear, i need to run purity? Or i need to change it? And what may i use instead of it.

Thx for answers.
IGN:SoRcE_
Is it possible to get a little advise on that chest please ?

Not sure if I can exalt it to get a +life roll,

Or would it be better to throw a few chaoses in it?

I have 55 chaos and no exalt in terms of currencies, so I could buy an exalt and see what happen not sure it worth it...

Or even better get a new one in a direct buy ?
well it's work good now CWDT, worse lvl cap :/
Last edited by dhurnyll on Nov 23, 2013, 12:50:24 PM
hi i have one question - why you didnt picked IR? If you have US wouldnt this be good choice?
i finaly made a 5L chest(wish it rolled 6L...) and after rolling it about 30 time look a those roll :)

insane life/light res and really good armor/es %.int is abit low but still usefull.
i wish there was a +flat ES and another res.too good to reroll and to poor to eternal/exalte :(
still need to get a aegis aurora+soul taker....life is hard on domination lol

Last edited by zakariusqc on Nov 24, 2013, 4:58:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info