Dragon's Immortal Tank (Updated for 1.2)

"
Just a quick question about aura's, which one do you guys run now that they are all out of wack and cost so much to use?

"
Before getting an Alpha's Howl I used Grace, Determination and Purity on Mana and Tempest Shield on Life (using Malachai's for that one). Now with Alpha's I can run 3 60% auras on my mana. For higher or more difficult maps I use Grace, Determination and Discipline, on easy maps I switch from Discipline to Hatred for higher clear speed.
As I don't need all my sockets for auras anymore I now also took Cast on Damage taken and linked it with Enduring Cry and Molten Shell. I also thought about linkeng it with Decoy Totem, perhaps I will try that one out one time.

I have mine linked to enduring cry and warlords mark for near enough 100% up time of max endurance charges, I also found using decoy totem not to be quite as effective as if they are hitting your totem they arent hitting you to give you these endurance charges and molten shell anyway, and if the gem is at level 1 you will pretty much constantly have the decoy totem up.

If you lack chaos resist I would probably recommend a rejuvination totem, and on one of my other pieces of gear im going to link immortal call with increased duration and cast on dmg taken, but level the gem up so it casts half as much as enduring cry and warlords mark so it will always benefit from max endurance charges, using this tactic i believe that with a 20/20 immortal call gem and increased duration you will also have an almost 100% up time of both max endurance charges and immortal call, although i believe this may be changed in the future as it seems awfully over powered but i could be wrong and it could be useless.
IGN Golioth
@ dragon
@jahuzz

do we have to change the build again? if yes how should the new build look like what items are necessary?

iam waiting till i will spend my points and hope you guys will find a great solution for this great build and what items will be necessary
"
I have mine linked to enduring cry and warlords mark for near enough 100% up time of max endurance charges, I also found using decoy totem not to be quite as effective as if they are hitting your totem they arent hitting you to give you these endurance charges and molten shell anyway, and if the gem is at level 1 you will pretty much constantly have the decoy totem up.

Yes, that is what I thought, too. But anyway, I will probably test it, when I get a Decoy totem, just to see it myself:)

"
If you lack chaos resist I would probably recommend a rejuvination totem, and on one of my other pieces of gear im going to link immortal call with increased duration and cast on dmg taken, but level the gem up so it casts half as much as enduring cry and warlords mark so it will always benefit from max endurance charges, using this tactic i believe that with a 20/20 immortal call gem and increased duration you will also have an almost 100% up time of both max endurance charges and immortal call, although i believe this may be changed in the future as it seems awfully over powered but i could be wrong and it could be useless.

Since I learned about those new trigger gems I am leveling an Immortal Call. So far I had no reason to use it, but in case I come into a critical situation it is ready! Problem is, I do not have enough sockets to use it in combination with Increased Duration. So I don't link it to the trigger gem, because I want it to be usable when I need it, not when some little apes or things like that hit me. But when I get the sockets I need and do not have to level so many different gems for my other chars I will definately try out IC and Increased Duration.

"
do we have to change the build again? if yes how should the new build look like what items are necessary?

Well, in my opinion the build only needs some minor adjustments, no greater changes about items used etc.
On the last pages there were quite some 1.0 skill trees posted by other users, I think those you can well use for orientation.
IGN (Standard): UberFukker
IGN (Essence): Talamoanator

"The track of your life has come to me, and it goes no further. I am your end, your utter obliteration!"
- Cnaiür urs Skiotha
Last edited by Panthe0n on Oct 26, 2013, 2:30:50 PM
thank you for the answer but as i can see they have max 74 int but my int gems for example wrath needs 146 int

my equip

Last edited by bullitt on Oct 26, 2013, 2:43:31 PM
Aaah!! The day finally came, hit level 100 today and can proudly say it's the first melee in Path of Exile to reach it, made it in 4 months and 3 days :) ! I hope it's something for you Dragon to be proud of, it's your build anyway ^_^

Time for some real life now! :)

P.S My lvl 100 build lol

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecEswY5DH0QfxQgFE0WbxcvGS4aMho4GlUb-h0UJd8n7SjFKS4ppTB1Nug26TrYPfxDY0d-TDVN2E4qUEdQUFFgU99USVWpVcZV1lcNWGNY21j1WfNbr18_YSFko2TnZU1mnmqTbmlwfXFNcql07XnAfLh82YCkgW-E2YTvhymMdozPj0aQVZe0msyaz5uDncSePJ7Nn8ugtKIApBmnCKcwp4SplayqrK-surT5tkG3MbiTud2-p8APwBrDhsaextjPZdDQ0iHSTdSP1e3ZYd0N4drjaudS55HsOO7Z7w7wH_O-8932SPrS-6r8xQ==
"
Juhazzz wrote:
Aaah!! The day finally came, hit level 100 today and can proudly say it's the first melee in Path of Exile to reach it, made it in 4 months and 3 days :) ! I hope it's something for you Dragon to be proud of, it's your build anyway ^_^

Time for some real life now! :)

P.S My lvl 100 build lol

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecEswY5DH0QfxQgFE0WbxcvGS4aMho4GlUb-h0UJd8n7SjFKS4ppTB1Nug26TrYPfxDY0d-TDVN2E4qUEdQUFFgU99USVWpVcZV1lcNWGNY21j1WfNbr18_YSFko2TnZU1mnmqTbmlwfXFNcql07XnAfLh82YCkgW-E2YTvhymMdozPj0aQVZe0msyaz5uDncSePJ7Nn8ugtKIApBmnCKcwp4SplayqrK-surT5tkG3MbiTud2-p8APwBrDhsaextjPZdDQ0iHSTdSP1e3ZYd0N4drjaudS55HsOO7Z7w7wH_O-8932SPrS-6r8xQ==

Congratulations matey! I wish i could say im right behind ya but meh... xP
IGN Golioth
Simply amazing! Congrats Juhazzz, on n incredible feat! Great job, now do again in HC... lol j/k.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Congratz Juhazzz, great Job! :)
Wow! Well done! Congratulations!

Would you please post your stats now after 1.0?
IGN (Standard): UberFukker
IGN (Essence): Talamoanator

"The track of your life has come to me, and it goes no further. I am your end, your utter obliteration!"
- Cnaiür urs Skiotha
Congratz Juhazzz for the first melee 100 lvl, for a fan of Dragons build like me, its an inspiration jeje, well i only have one question, how did you deal with the neew stuff of de patch 1.0.0 i mind, what auras did you run?.

I hope i can make my build efective again, but need a lot of testing first <(x_x'<), this auras 60% reservation is a litle bit anoying xD.

And for Dragon , all of us fans of your build , we wan to see the evolution of your great build bro.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info