Dragon's Immortal Tank (Updated for 1.2)

Oh lol, please don't follow my build on latest post, it's kinda not what it eventually was, as you can see there's some stupid dexterity nodes left here and there, i was just in hurry to get mapping and getting the last level and i just forgot everything :p Now it's totally different again, as i regretted to try out one other build i've planned for a long time already..

The one that Hzdin posted looks exactly like mine used to be before i regretted ~60 points :p

Good thing that someone noticed it :p
"
Juhazzz wrote:
Oh lol, please don't follow my build on latest post, it's kinda not what it eventually was, as you can see there's some stupid dexterity nodes left here and there, i was just in hurry to get mapping and getting the last level and i just forgot everything :p Now it's totally different again, as i regretted to try out one other build i've planned for a long time already..

The one that Hzdin posted looks exactly like mine used to be before i regretted ~60 points :p

Good thing that someone noticed it :p

can you show which build you using now?
then post ur new build plz :D

thx
"
Hate wrote:
well, I'm 50ish and I'm trying to follow juhazzz build but I'm having some issues, probably due to lack of good gear, I'd be happy to see those additional changes you mention, I can't go very far into ranger area to get enough interesting stuff removing those 4-5 points you said.

Are US and IR really useful? Running both Grace and Determination looks hard

As i said and Juhazzz confirmed, the build is not optimal as it is. I could improve the build a little making changes here and there, but, imo, a drastic change to some parts of the tree is required. Actually, this is exactly what Juhazzz did, and I suggest you to wait for him to post it here.

About IR/US, in the leveling process, Grace > Determination. If you can get IR/US, go for it, it's a huge buff.
ign ICrashTooMuch
"
shdzin wrote:
"
Hate wrote:
well, I'm 50ish and I'm trying to follow juhazzz build but I'm having some issues, probably due to lack of good gear, I'd be happy to see those additional changes you mention, I can't go very far into ranger area to get enough interesting stuff removing those 4-5 points you said.

Are US and IR really useful? Running both Grace and Determination looks hard

As i said and Juhazzz confirmed, the build is not optimal as it is. I could improve the build a little making changes here and there, but, imo, a drastic change to some parts of the tree is required. Actually, this is exactly what Juhazzz did, and I suggest you to wait for him to post it here.

About IR/US, in the leveling process, Grace > Determination. If you can get IR/US, go for it, it's a huge buff.

At the moment my build is the following

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecFLRcvGS4aVSXfJ-0pLjB1Nug26T38UFBT31RJVw1YY1jbWfNfP2BLYSFko2TnZp5uaXKpdO1253rvfLh82YTZhO-Mz5BVmsybg57NpzCsqqyvrLq53b6nwA_AGsbY0iHSTdSP2WHh2udS7w7yL_ZI-tI=

I guess I can go for IR and US, I guess I can go for axes passives also since I seem to lack a bit in dps.
Ingame: Pwnladin or Jeziz
If you guys want to see the new build, it's made for Scion <3 and I'm just testing the basic things with Marauder and 120 skillpoints, I will put it in spoiler, because it has absolutely nothing to do with Dragons build :)

Spoiler
Well okay if you want to see it :p It has nothing to do with Dragons build, only thing they have in common, is, that they're both melee :p Or partly atleast :)

Passives

Gear for the build
Spoiler

It's only experimenting atm, and what I wanted, was to see if it's working at all. It will NOT use Cyclone, it just happens to be linked in the weapon, it will be Spectral Throw, once my Scion baby is enough high level.

Basic idea of the build is:

Eldritch Battery (All ES -> Mana) And why is that ? With huge manapool and by using Clarity you get very high mana regeneration, which then allows this build to use Arctic Armour for more or less survivability.
20 Level Arctic Armour requires roughly 250 mana / second. And this my setup gives me like 328 / second. But as i said, it's only experiment.
And Scion (<3) will have 60% more mana regeneration from passives and everything else needed at level 93 for this build, marauder wasn't able to get it at lvl 100 :)

I wasn't able to test anything else but Glacial Hammer with power charges up and some of the items, like that amulet + Abyssus are there only to see what they do, i've got a replace amulet with 55% manaregen, 69% crit multipier, with that i have 420.8 mana regeneration / second.

And finally I tested Glacial Hammers damage with 6 power charges, Glacial Hammer will be the single target dps.

115 496 damage per second, and that's with roughly 4.5 attacks per second.
85% Chance to hit
81% Critical Chance
863% Crit Multiplier

(Glacial Hammer 1 shots monsters if they're frozen and 1/3 HP or below)

Glacial Hammer has 26% chance to freeze and as you guys know, critical hits freeze, duration based on the damage of the hit. So with correct playing and figuring everything out, this should be one kind of a bosskiller, if everything turns out well.

Real problems are both types of reflect, i was testing at Docks and just by hitting 1 single monster with reflect, it took me to 200 hp (4300 gone).

Last edited by Juhazzz on Oct 29, 2013, 6:52:02 PM
I'd never go multistrike for single target. Why melee damage on full life?

Doing Insane damage with a staff sounds cool, but as a nemesis player, i must say i can't even give it a try.
ign ICrashTooMuch
Like i said, it's only experimenting at the moment. And build would rely mostly on endurance charges and Immortall Call, thanks to superlow armour it has. But permanently freezing everything is what it tries to do.

Put it this way; Last 2 months, 6 hours daily when i work and 10-15 hours daily at weekend i've played with a very low dps character, yes, i do want to try something that's exactly the opposite. I don't care about new leagues at the moment, all i want is to try different builds that nobody else has done before. Atleast i havent seen anyone going crit melee with a 2H stick, add sustainable on-move Arctic Armour on that. What would be better place to do that than standard ?

And for the build i posted here, i actually did take my level 100 with it, every stat were higher than before patch, eventho it had some mess up in passives. I got logged out 10+ times just when i had the last 10 nodes to put in. Once i got to equip all my gear it was good to go, didn't have any problems at any moment when playing :)

That's enough off-topic. Here's anyway what i would do if i wasn't in such a hurry.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecEswUtBjkMfRB_EuEUIBRNFy8X4RkuGjIaOBpVG8gb-h0UJd8n7SjFKS4ppS3SNug26TrYPfxDMUNjR35MNU3YTipQR1BQUWBT31RJVcZV1lcNWGNY21j1WfNZ_l4TXz9gS2EhZKNk52VNZp5uaW7YcH1xTXKpdO15wHrvfLh82YCkgW-E2YTvjHaMz49GkFWRzprPm4OdxJ48ns2fy6C0ogCkGacIpzCnhKmVrKqsr7T5tkG3MbiTud277b6nwA_AGsOGxp7G2M9l0NDSIdJN1I_ZYdrd42rnUueR7Dju2e8O8B_zvvPd9kj60vuq
Last edited by Juhazzz on Oct 30, 2013, 6:45:47 AM
Can someone please critique my build?

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_Pfx8uCkuZ5vUjxku2WEn7ayqcql82VnzWf7AGpBVp4QaOOw4OthN2Ix2V-J35TKJBLMCcRRNZp5xTZrPQ2O3MVj1ncT60nB9gFZPfamVUWAXL2TnVdaApFcN0iGezacwduf3vhQgUEcB55_LNuhkoxpVYSGE75uDU99Y26yvhNllTUd-q8Ul3xv6pBluab6n0k3AD9XtapO2QU4qKaV07XrvYEsFLfuqoLQ=

My major items include: Soul taker, Bringer of Rain (no money for 6L yet), aegis, Rainbowstride

I am currently level 76, and I am trying to maximum the value of each of my point as much as possible atm due to the nerf in both auras and the rearrangement of the passive tree.

Thanks.
Just made this, can start mirror service soon. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info