Dragon's Immortal Tank (Updated for 1.2)

can you update the skill tree please?
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Quality Stuff Center (QSC)۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/800000

All high end stuff for the best price!
"
Azloki wrote:

I don't think so, the release has put an end to this build!
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
"
666tnt666 wrote:
"
Azloki wrote:

No, I don't agree...I'm moving along fine and you can see my post about 4 comments back.
"
666tnt666 wrote:
"
Azloki wrote:

Totally wrong. I'm chaining 77 maps again, just like earlier today before servers went off.
Last edited by Juhazzz on Oct 23, 2013, 6:25:04 PM
"
Juhazzz wrote:
"
666tnt666 wrote:
"
Azloki wrote:

Totally wrong. I'm just chaining 77 maps again, just like earlier today before servers went off.

See, that's two of us in agreement ;)....I posted my updated tree earlier with comments on auras and versatility Disc, Grace and either Anger/Determination depending on comfort level. Some of the passives compensate now by giving additional life or even some combined armor/dmg nodes on the far left as you move up.

Unfortunately, I just got home from a long ass day of work and will need to sleep very soon. I have been absolutely molested by pms since logging on and I can see why. I had planned for the build to be in need of some tweaking but this is going to take awhile.

Meanwhile, you can always follow the gents that are able to play daily as I am sure they will get the build up and running again. I will try to figure this out asap, but I just don't have the time right now.

-Dragon
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
"
apparat07 wrote:

Totally wrong. I'm just chaining 77 maps again, just like earlier today before servers went off.

See, that's two of us in agreement ;)....I posted my updated tree earlier with comments on auras and versatility Disc, Grace and either Anger/Determination depending on comfort level. Some of the passives compensate now by giving additional life or even some combined armor/dmg nodes on the far left as you move up.

Yes, i'm actually having 4 LESS life nodes than before and still having 1k more life, armour is a lot higher than before, so people who enjoy more dps, can actually put points into some dps nodes instead, i didn't do that, because i just want to level safely :)
I think Marauder is still the best class for this build.

Going to do a EB-MoM-EK Scion first on Nemesis, and once I get the shield, I will do Dragon's Marauder Infernal Tank =)
IGN: AchiLize
Achi's Quality Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/602552
Last edited by biralo on Oct 23, 2013, 6:44:57 PM
How much has haste been buffed?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info