Dragon's Immortal Tank (Updated for 1.2)

"
MFJones wrote:
Is having ES important with this build? If so, how much ES should I aim to get endgame?

Yes. Aegis Aurora Grants 4% of your armor in ES each time you block. It is essentially why I can run without a life leech gem 90% of the time. I would suggest having at least 500 ES, but that is just my opinion. I used to run without discipline aura and my es was roughly 500, but I sure noticed when I began using discipline. Especially vs very fast attacking mobs.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
will these be enjoyable as early as level 30-40 ( act3 Normal/SC League ) ?
Inspired by your build I took up a shield for the first time in my melee career and am now working on a similar kind of character in HC :) It will have a few important differences though -- heavy strike + cleave instead of infernal blow, less HP, more armor, no Resolute Technique. Will let you know how it goes -- currently lvl 50.

I especially like how it destroys voidbearers and flame snakes with tempest shield + spell block :)
Immortal King WW Marauder build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/348782/page/1
ign: Peresvet
Last edited by Deen1983 on May 21, 2013, 8:34:18 AM
"
Deen1983 wrote:

I especially like how it destroys voidbearers and flame snakes with tempest shield + spell block :)

I still get a good laugh when I see this. "Quit hitting yourself" always comes to mind.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
i think this is a better 80 point build, alot more life <3

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwCcQSzBS0ZLhmFGjgb-h0UJKol3yftMgkyiTbpOuE8LUCgR35N41BQUWBT31RJV-JYY1jbWfNfP2BLZU1mnnKpdO135XgNerh673zZhNmE74jxjM-PRpBVm4OiAKQZplenhKluqZWrxaxZrKqsr66TtfK3PrndvorAGsT2xq7G2NDQ1I_jaudS52PsOO8O707wH_Iv8kX2SPrS_gr-jw==
Hi guys i made this build on my 86 marauder and its im loving this build at all i'll post my Passive three and gear here if it can help also i love Immortal_Dragon because he answered me each question i made. Thx al lot to you bro enjoying the build at all thx thx!.

Gear
Spoiler

I use the gold ring because of int for wrath and discipline.

Three
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzBS0MfQ6tEH8UIBRNFm8Y2xkuGYUaMho4GlUdFCFgJKon7Si1KMUppTIJMok26DbpQKBDnEw1UEdQUFFgU99USVXGVw1X4lhjWNtZ818_YEtgiGEhYVJko2aebmlyqXTtdPF253fleu982YBWhNmE74zPj0aQVZHOm4OeuZ7Nn8ugtKIApwinMKeEqZWsqqyvtPm4k7ndvqfAD8AaxPbGnsbYz2XQ0NIh0k3Uj9lh2t3jaudS7DjvDu9O8B_yL_O-8932SPrS-6o=

open to crritique ^^
*Taking 30Int because as you can see my gear has no int so i need to take them from passive

got about 16xx armor buffed with grace and determination and about 10k dps all buffed dps will improve when i lvl my gems too.

Thx a lot immortal_Dragon , great person!

ToxicDreams..........
Last edited by Advaanze on May 23, 2013, 5:07:42 PM
^Thanks mate! Glad you like the build. I still enjoy the crap out of it each time I log in. Lately I have even began experimenting with adding a touch of MF stats. Kind of cool to be farming Piety with a bit of MF as melee.

Anyways, thanks for high praise and I am happy you enjoy the build :)
DISCLAIMER!
I wish there was a build like this, only with Kaom's included. Would rock to be super-tanky AND have 10k+ hp, especially for Hardcore.
"
I wish there was a build like this, only with Kaom's included. Would rock to be super-tanky AND have 10k+ hp, especially for Hardcore.

Means either gimp DPS by restricting only to 4L or use staff and have <40% block.
"
KRIGSSVIN wrote:
"

Means either gimp DPS by restricting only to 4L or use staff and have <40% block.

My tank is able to tank large mobs that are +10 or greater above me. I tanked VAAL (merciless) at lvl 54. I actual survived two critical hit in a row without dying with only 2300 health.

DPS wise I am able to kill +10 mobs without much of a problem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info