0.10.8b Patch Notes

Seems like a great patch. I'm hoping their will be some security updates in the future for accounts, like maybe security questions. And if you forget them(which would be your own fault, write your shit down), then you'd have to message GGG. I think this would please everybody, if you forget your security question I'm sure it would be better than being hacked and what not.
IGN: UrName(Standard)

IGN: Mr_Freezy(Anarchy) or S_P_O_R_K_E_R (Anarchy, usually on this one now for farming)

or just add AMC93
"
DeathDiciple wrote:
Are you sure auras won't instakill CI? Hmm guess it's been a while I had suicidal tendencies.

There's still the fact that it's about the only case when no preparation can make you able run a map at all. I like the idea, but I think it's unfair due to BM, any other mod can be fixed with leech or flasks or gear swaps on the run, CI can't be turned off...

Doesn't influence me personally, I'll run unid on life toon anyway.

Bm is NOT the only mod incapable of being run unprepared. Maybe for your build, but not the community at large.

To give an example, for my build, it's stasis. Right now, you are probably saying "lol leech gems you noob"; however, as I run ancestral bond, that doesn't work (if I attach the gems to minions or totems, the minions/totems get the leech, not me).

Literally the only ways I could run a stasis map is to either leech off a group (which a ci char could also do in a bm map) or respec JUST for that map (which is ofc stupid beyond measure but also something a ci char could do, albeit at the cost of more regrets.)

Basically, don't try to make it out like your build is the only one that can be completely screwed over by a mod. The being screwed over is fine though IMO-nothing is making anyone run maps unid'd.
Last edited by Gulruon on May 15, 2013, 3:46:05 PM
"
AMC93 wrote:
Seems like a great patch. I'm hoping their will be some security updates in the future for accounts, like maybe security questions. And if you forget them(which would be your own fault, write your shit down), then you'd have to message GGG. I think this would please everybody, if you forget your security question I'm sure it would be better than being hacked and what not.

Hacking already requiers that they have your email account also, so a security question that can be gotten around with an email would be less then useless.
"An it harm none, do what you will"
Was kind of hoping for more skill rebalances, but OK. :(

Still, the unID'd maps thing is interesting and bugfixes are always good.
Aura Reservation Calculator: https://poe.mikelat.com/
Chromatic Calculator: http://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Tired of using GGG's crappy skill planner? Tell them here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1555283
"
Gulruon wrote:
"
DeathDiciple wrote:
Are you sure auras won't instakill CI? Hmm guess it's been a while I had suicidal tendencies.

There's still the fact that it's about the only case when no preparation can make you able run a map at all. I like the idea, but I think it's unfair due to BM, any other mod can be fixed with leech or flasks or gear swaps on the run, CI can't be turned off...

Doesn't influence me personally, I'll run unid on life toon anyway.

Bm is NOT the only mod incapable of being run unprepared. Maybe for your build, but not the community at large.

To give an example, for my build, it's stasis. Right now, you are probably saying "lol leech gems you noob"; however, as I run ancestral bond, that doesn't work (if I attach the gems to minions or totems, the minions/totems get the leech, not me).

Literally the only ways I could run a stasis map is to either leech off a group (which a ci char could also do in a bm map) or respec JUST for that map (which is ofc stupid beyond measure but also something a ci char could do, albeit at the cost of more regrets.)

Basically, don't try to make it out like your build is the only one that can be completely screwed over by a mod. The being screwed over is fine though IMO-nothing is making anyone run maps unid'd.

you can still use flasks in no regen maps...my friend was running no regen maps with me and he is dual totem, he didn't seem to have trouble at all, didn't complain about it either and I don't remember him being in a situation where he ran out of mana and had nothing to do.
Last edited by Emil_kof on May 15, 2013, 6:07:15 PM
Fantastic patch updates, the nerf on lightning thorns is very welcome, would love it if the "Blood Rage + being chilled or ignited visual bug where your character turns white" will be fixed at some point. Love the level of support and love that is being put into this game on a weekly basis, thanks so much. :)
died on lightning thorn before nerf ... it really needed to take care of this skill thx ;)
Too bad I identified all my blue unid 66 maps yesterday. Cool update.
Did LA builds really need to go back to having nothing at all to worry about?
Thank you GGG for the lightning thorns nerf.Was one shotting myself the other day in cruel Barricks and made some footage to put on youtube but never did haha shit was broke. good job guys nice patch today

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info