0.10.8b Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:
This patch should be deployed tomorrow.

Please, can we have a dedicated dev's message that a patch IS deployed? Sometimes its announced, mostly not - and with the new feature of the prerelease-notes its hard to see (from outside tre game) if something has changed now or not.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I can log into the game, but there are no servers online. Is it just me, did my download corrupt?
HaHaHa - YES!
"
DrSteveBrule wrote:
"
estu87 wrote:
"Your pack file has become corrupted. Currently the only way to fix
this is to delete Content.ggpk and download it again by running the client."

f**k you GGG.

yea it happens. just delete and redownload.

if it only take 3-5 hours for to download it maybe i'll do it, but it takes me 1-2 days to download this pile of s**t!

the only thing that corrupt is GGG who can't deploy a proper patch and run a game with little to no desync, i thought blizzard already a worst thing in arpg with it's d3, i have never been so wrong.
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG
Last edited by estu87 on May 16, 2013, 7:36:01 AM
"
CyanBlues wrote:
But that's not how things worked out; we didn't have to unspend and respend passive points, and we didn't have to get new skill gems, so why do we have to spend currency to update uniques to their new balanced state?

This was thoroughly explained last time(and once allready in this thread), when item gets a numeric stat change that change is to range of values that stat can roll and thus only takes effect when the stats are rolled.
They can't just simply reroll all the existing copies of an item, thus you need to reroll it your self or find a new copy.

Also LOL the poster above me, obviously its GGG fault that your computer corrupted the game files.
"An it harm none, do what you will"
Last edited by Torguemada on May 16, 2013, 9:00:43 AM
unidentified blue maps and rare maps have the same quantity bonus? because i couldnt seen anything beyond %30 thing. but logic tells me rares should have give more bonuses so far as blues.
"
estu87 wrote:
if it only take 3-5 hours for to download it maybe i'll do it, but it takes me 1-2 days to download this pile of ****!

Maybe if you kept a backup of the content.ggpk file you wouldn't have a problem. Personally I keep multiple backups of this file on different hard drives and flash drives.
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
"
Torguemada wrote:
This was thoroughly explained last time(and once allready in this thread), when item gets a numeric stat change that change is to range of values that stat can roll and thus only takes effect when the stats are rolled.

Ok, but do you have any defense for why divine orbs should be the solution to this problem instead of another way?

"
Torguemada wrote:
They can't just simply reroll all the existing copies of an item, thus you need to reroll it your self or find a new copy.

But, they can. All player's items are stored in a database and GGG can run commands to change the database. Now there are reasons for why they choose not to, like the increased downtime it would cause, or the fact that they might break the database somehow and have to rollback, so I see why they wouldn't risk the chance or manpower for such small changes.

But I don't like divine orbs as the solution to having legacy uniques, so I suggested something else.
I am sure that the list of unique's, including the news ones are listed somewhere. Its a bit of a mission to get to it, please link the new unique's in Chris's posts just like the patch notes are linked.
Still no attempt to fix desync? okay back to neverwinter
"
Zarkyy wrote:
Still no attempt to fix desync? okay back to neverwinter

Best saying 2013

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info