Season Two, Event 150: 1 Hour Lethal Ancestral Cutthroat Turbo Immolation Famine Solo

"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Congratulations winners.

Seems I set the points a little extreme for these, if we re-visit this race type (or ones similar to this) in the future I'll be sure to adjust them orientated around the results discovered today and tomorrow.

I hope you guys enjoyed the race type, I understand it's a pretty nasty mixture of mods, but these leagues are designed to be intense and somewhat of a ruckus.

We'll try to get more hardcore leagues with experience based rewards with cutthroat enabled with less extreme mods in the near future, ones with varying lengths most probably also.

Good luck with the party versions tomorrow if you are participating in them!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/381826

Maybe if you people start reading some feedback??? But nah, why would you...
"
MyH4o wrote:

its not that they're expecting a lvl 20..... its just that in the offchance it happens, the lvl 20 will be awarded more.

now calm your tits and enjoy the game. <3

(not saying that there are no problems with the reward system, but that youre taking it a bit far.)
"
zergfire wrote:
"
MyH4o wrote:

its not that they're expecting a lvl 20..... its just that in the offchance it happens, the lvl 20 will be awarded more.

now calm your tits and enjoy the game. <3

(not saying that there are no problems with the reward system, but that youre taking it a bit far.)

How am I taking this a bit too far? I was even being generous - I said someone might get lvl 14 in the LTI, well they got 11... There will be no lvl 20 ever.
Cutthroat STILL needs level restrictions for instance invasion before longer leagues are feasable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info