Season Two, Event 150: 1 Hour Lethal Ancestral Cutthroat Turbo Immolation Famine Solo

But I'm lactif intolerant...
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
I kind of feel there should be like two separate race leagues; one for fun, the other for competitive play (competitive races being races without mods, or perhaps with just fixed seed mod). Races with other mods cannot really be practiced for and are pretty much luck driven. I mean something like this or BLAMT races can hardly be considered a "race". I think fun little events like this should continue, but they should be kept separate from races. Just my two cents.
This is going to be fun!
And I thought BLAMT was insane. Oh my god guys ahsjdhsjhadf I am so not prepared for this.

gg ele cleave op get tryce'd
Last edited by Radruler on May 16, 2013, 1:07:00 AM
"
Numbfrost wrote:
Both of the two upcoming cutthroats are going to be 1 hour only? Request that we get some longer ones in the future :)

(Although thats not to say I'm not extremely grateful for ANY CUTTHROAT whatsoever)

Cant wait!

If I read correctly, there are 2 LACTIF races early next week; one is at 4am UK time and the other at 1am. For mainland European countries these times will be at least +1 hour.

I would LOVE to have the opportunity to participate in a LACTIF race. Or two.

My best result so was far in the 3 hour inter-season cutthroat. I died only twice, the second time just a couple of minutes from the end, when I was too focussed on loot I got from Fairgraves to notice another player enter the instance.
So, in a cutthroat hardcore league, you drop all your gear in your instance and then resurrect in default. This means you could possibly regain your gear (if somehow no one else finds it before you can get back to it).

My understanding is that by default, you enter your own instances whenever one still exists, unless you specify otherwise or are in a party.

Does this mean if you die to mobs in Twilight Strand and you recreate, your new character will start in a semi-completed Twilight Strand with your previous character's gear at the point of death?
"
777isHARDCORE wrote:
So, in a cutthroat hardcore league, you drop all your gear in your instance and then resurrect in default. This means you could possibly regain your gear (if somehow no one else finds it before you can get back to it).

My understanding is that by default, you enter your own instances whenever one still exists, unless you specify otherwise or are in a party.

Does this mean if you die to mobs in Twilight Strand and you recreate, your new character will start in a semi-completed Twilight Strand with your previous character's gear at the point of death?

I guess that the instance rejoin works only with the same character. If you create an other one it will have his own instances by default (and it's going to be though to find your old ones manually)
Last edited by lepre84 on May 16, 2013, 11:45:49 AM
"
lepre84 wrote:

I guess that the instance rejoin works only with the same character. If you create an other one it will have his own instances by default (and it's going to be though to find your old ones manually)

Yeah that makes sense.
I love that this event has such a realistic minimum reward tier :D
oh boy :D
"There is only one God, and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: Not today." -Syrio Forel

HC-Only|IGN: OhneTemplerTemplar
DE Wiki: de.pathofexilewiki.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info