Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Season Two, Event 150: 1 Hour Lethal Ancestral Cutthroat Turbo Immolation Famine Solo

You cant mixte a Survival mod cocktail like this with a CT... still i finished 19th with this gear

and this beauty

Props to the only Marauder in top 20...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 20, 2013, 12:05:53 AM
These dropped off hillock on my first character.... just absurd gloves.

"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Managed 3rd duelist, and got my second shitty Karui amulet of the day. I love these crazy short races. :)
"
skunk27 wrote:
Managed 3rd duelist, and got my second shitty Karui amulet of the day. I love these crazy short races. :)

I assume im not the only one only doing 1h races... otherwise its too much effort for too little reward
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
infy didnt die?

pretty much generic crap.

Theses races are fun :)
This was a blast. I never got any player kills; the first one I went for left me getting glacial hammered to death by zcleave (congrats on getting first temp, btw, we've partied a few times these last few days), and the second one I joined the instance but never found the person. However, I had a lot of fun scavenging loot and fearing over leveled players invading my instance.

I would reaaaaaally like a Cutthroat League. :D
IGN: Frostveil
got pretty lucky and someone dropped this insane boots after dying

Congratulations winners.

Seems I set the points a little extreme for these, if we re-visit this race type (or ones similar to this) in the future I'll be sure to adjust them orientated around the results discovered today and tomorrow.

I hope you guys enjoyed the race type, I understand it's a pretty nasty mixture of mods, but these leagues are designed to be intense and somewhat of a ruckus.

We'll try to get more hardcore leagues with experience based rewards with cutthroat enabled with less extreme mods in the near future, ones with varying lengths most probably also.

Good luck with the party versions tomorrow if you are participating in them!
Demigod yay. Lethalmode NAY. Create something else like unique mob must be killed to progress.

How Race looked for me:

First got ranger for gem bought 17 life boots.
Then I rolled like 6 chars till I finally got a ranged weapon took 11 minutes
Rerolled terraces with good layout (way up I died too often way down in other lethal shit modes) went slow.
Ranger wanted to intercept me got my 2nd coral and a 10 Fire res plate.
Then I reached level 3 at terraces and somehow it was a stupid firefury layout so firefury was close to tidal island.
First flats was good(unlike other lethal modes)
Then a rusher gibbersih shadow behind me based on spell damage tried to intercept me he had less exp but was differently skilled and wore light armor. I ran low of charges so I walked in circles till 5 sec timer let me leave.
Progressed till lvl 5 in passages.
Then rerolled an upwards ledge which wasn't that nice. My eq was total junk besides an armor.
Around halfways of ledge there was loot of 1-2 played killing themselves or getting killed by skeletons(unlikely cause there were only melee ones) in my instance. Major good stuff in my eq redbreak the bow, the ring etc.

Progressed past kuduku and since a spark gem I camped there never went rockies(the yellow msg would be a warning somebody can come from behind)
In case somebodya came from wp i would have spammed sparks towards him so kudukos sparks and mine confuse the player. Last min I tped town went new ledge killed some skells.

Edit: Site node rolling an upwards ledge might have been the doom for wp players because they went downwards.

EQ:
Spoiler
noob died at ledge
found would have used 17 hp ones if I had more blue rockes
bought wow
bought from the start
looted from a player
looted from one of the players dying in my instance
found
had better but no blue socks
found
loot
loot

I am wondering why players still take the same gems as in PVM. It's so much easier to grab ice spear/cold snap and hide behind mobs.

I would consider the templar as stronger character who can play this way.But he must mule coldsnap/icespear and in turbo lethal thats hard.

Lottery
Spoiler

Last edited by Hilbert on May 20, 2013, 12:24:55 AM
"
Rasok wrote:
the first one I went for left me getting glacial hammered to death by zcleave (congrats on getting first temp, btw, we've partied a few times these last few days),

sup bro, thanks

ended up with like 200 hp, 76dps, probly like ~80 kills....... 150+ wisdom scrolls and i didnt even pick up anything after lvl 6

never even got to first cliff of terraces either <3

e\ got a ranged weapon on my second run through.
Last edited by zergfire on May 20, 2013, 12:33:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info