quit d3, started to play d2 again and getting hook to it.

now im seriously thinking about droppiing the 10 dollars and grabbing a beta key...still playing D3 even though it is disappointing...never played a game i didnt beat so powering through it...but after reading the forums looking at the aforementioned supporter tags and reading more about the game it certainly seems worth the investment...have high hopes for this game now and praying its not another let down like most games have been recently
Kwas
Here's for those of you who think combat is "too slow":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fqZUYHYlBk&feature=plcp

Heheh... Let's seeya do that in D3! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Jul 8, 2012, 10:59:44 AM
This game will not be for everybody. Some people will hate it. If you are worried, just wait till open beta.

I am an older gamer with a 1000 crappy games under my belt. I loved d2. I do not think PoE is anything as ground breaking as diablo 2 was for it's time.

That said, I think Path of Exile is the best thinking mans arpg on the market. I am enjoying the hell out of the beta so far. I have even been preparing the wife for me to waste a ton of money to support this game on my next pay day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info