quit d3, started to play d2 again and getting hook to it.

Honestly the combat system and running doesn't bother me at all. Pathing is a bit annoying at times, but that's besides the point. In fact, running in this game isn't as annoying as it was in Diablo 2.
is it truly worth paying 10dollars to try out? payed 60 for D3 to be dissapointed so 10 doesnt seem bad if its actually worth it
Kwas
"
Kelden wrote:
is it truly worth paying 10dollars to try out? payed 60 for D3 to be dissapointed so 10 doesnt seem bad if its actually worth it

i am holding back due to what happened when i bought diablo 3 and was disppointed almost instantly
d3 was very disappointed i dont even play it anymore. playing d2 atm. and seeing whats good with poe.
It's definitely worth the 10 dollars, I may go gold when I get my money (but that wont be for a couple more months)
PoE is worth a measly 10 bucks. I stopped playing D3 by the time I leveled up to 22. I'm done with that PoS and moving on to better games. I'm enjoying PoE so far, and each update improves gameplay.
Last edited by Banner on Jul 7, 2012, 2:25:09 PM
"
"
Kelden wrote:

i am holding back due to what happened when i bought diablo 3 and was disppointed almost instantly

Look around the forum at the supporter tags on many of the posters. Particularly among the higher-tier supporters, we had Beta access first, then jumped on the opportunity to voluntarily pay (some as much as $1,000US) to support this game.

Yes, it's frickin' worth every penny! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
D3 is already getting old :(
Sure hope its worth it. I've lost faith in action rpgs after D3 :(
Skill not fun? Have you not touch upon the support gems yet? Not to mention they haven't finish adding all the skills yet(and frankly never will), so you can only say it's the 'current' skills that are not fun, and that's only a few people's opinion too.

Combat too slow? I guess you should try playing higher difficulty were mobs rush at you like crazy, it's even more fast pace on Hardcore league. And get some attack speed gear, passives too.
Animation can not be called clunky, as it is a visual aspect and not a mechanic aspect(eg. clunky camera angle in a FPS), so that argument is invalid.
Sweeping Maid

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info