quit d3, started to play d2 again and getting hook to it.

im interested to pplay this game. i heard is liek d2. for those who play it how is it?
It's better than d2 in some respects, but worse in others. Character movement and combat is clunky, skills are not as fun, but the passive skill tree is great, the potion system is great, the shared stash is great... and the overall vibe you get from the game is pretty cool.
"MUH ALLFLAME" - dead pirate guy
oh I can't wait.... I logged into D3 to play I just ended up looking at the AH and logging
Well i find the skill system fun as you need to lvl each skill and not like you hit x level and you get better skill.

And yes the passive skills is what makes this game awesome along with the currency items.
Meh, i will be fine at titan quest level.
Personally, I got used to the movement fairly quickly, so that's not much of an issue. Though that could be because I have some pretty limited experience with D2
"
lazyloaf wrote:
oh I can't wait.... I logged into D3 to play I just ended up looking at the AH and logging

Pretty much all I do anymore lol.. you'd think with all the development time that D3 wouldn't feel so damn empty and unfinished. :/ I played PoE on one of the open beta weekends before D3 release and was really fun.
IGN: Moar
POE needs more active skills, especially for melee characters. If you're a spell caster, I'd say this game's skills are tons of fun.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Combat is more clunky and slower, and the fast skills are currently not that good arghghhghgh :P

If you're still having a good time in D2 I'd stick to it, but come back to this game after a while when some more additions have been made.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
im pretty interested i might jus pay 10 bucks to see how it is. most likely they will fix the movement and the chunky combat when its released

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info