I wonder what would happen if the Diamond Supporters...

I am the newest diamond supporter (upgraded from gold today). I was just wondering who I contact in regards to the avatar/ unique item design?
I can't afford it but damn: I bow to you guys!
Glad to see this game got funded well
Diamond Jubilee eh...
You want us to sing PoE Anthem and have a marching band?
Oh and as a bonus how about a flypast?
"
Zinger86 wrote:
I am the newest diamond supporter (upgraded from gold today). I was just wondering who I contact in regards to the avatar/ unique item design?

Email support@grindinggear.com, PM Samantha or Chris...any of those, really. Chances are you'll be working with Erik, who is nothing short of awesome too.

Congrats on joining the crazy shiny club! :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
TheKnigget wrote:
Diamond Jubilee eh...
You want us to sing PoE Anthem and have a marching band?
Oh and as a bonus how about a flypast?

Yes, yes and definitely yes.

A flypast of kiwis (catapults? jetpacks) chirping the PoE anthem...dressed as a marching band!
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I have nothing but respect for you Diamond Supporters. You guys took a big risk for the sake of PoE. I think it represents how much success you want for PoE, and really enjoying the game. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

I was going through some post histories and came across this one.

We've sailed past 70 Diamonds and it wasn't even that big a fanfare.

SEVENTY.

Amazing.

Finally upgraded today!!! =)
Will be adding another diamond pack tomorrow.
RIP Bolto

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info