0.10.8 Patch Notes

"
POLEY98 wrote:
Please ask a queetion
1.What is time in next Moth> The Paty class game?
Becouse me find never ADD me party!

Sure, I'll ask.

"What is time in next Moth> The Paty class game?"
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
We had awesome spring weather here. After this patch it's rainy. What do you intend to do about that, GGG? Bad patch, shame on you!
Fluff.
GGG - Why you no?
Loving this patch! Great job GGG.
"
Chris wrote:

The notable passive Deep Thoughts near the Witch area has been changed to: +20% maximum mana, +20% mana regeneration, 20 Intelligence.

So it seems this wasn't changed in the patch. It's still only +20 mana and +20 intelligence...
"
Hitomi_Sin wrote:
We had awesome spring weather here. After this patch it's rainy. What do you intend to do about that, GGG? Bad patch, shame on you!

Had same it here. Once i got back home and went back outside it was fixed. It was probably your connection

Edit: Spelling x 2.
Last edited by aquadark on May 10, 2013, 3:59:16 PM
Thanks for the flask recipe. More itemization complexity and less vendor randomness in races is always appreciated.

Would be great to see recipes for the remaining basic white accessories in the near future.
IGN: KoTao
"
MidMorning wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

The notable passive Deep Thoughts near the Witch area has been changed to: +20% maximum mana, +20% mana regeneration, 20 Intelligence.

So it seems this wasn't changed in the patch. It's still only +20 mana and +20 intelligence...

You are looking at the wrong node son.
"
MidMorning wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

You're talking about Deep Wisdom.Deep Thoughts is straight up.
A few nodes above the witch +1 power charge passive.
To crit or not to crit ?
im playing a low life char and I noticed my sight radius went from small to NOTHING was this intentionnal GGG ? thanks for answering

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info