Terrible stuttering and bad allocation error

"
Rory wrote:
If it is very slow on your PC, I'd suggest just casting the skills when you first start the game - They should be loaded into memory for the rest of your session.

This is rarely the case for me. The default GC is aggressive enough that I have to reload nearly every new instance. Summon Skeletons and various Totem combinations are the most reloaded effects, but it seems like this is known.
I just got a "bad allocation" error trying to enter the Dark Forest from River Crossings, i.e. the same spot where I got a ""Audio/Sound Effects/Ambient/Waterfalls_Fires/Fire_Small_1.loop.ogg": Decoded no data" yesterday. I'll try the --nosound setting next to see if they are related somehow. :-)

Edit: PackCheck came back negative.
Last edited by Alysma on Aug 27, 2012, 8:23:39 PM
Update: Using nosound let me enter the Dark Forest without trouble. Also, while this might be because auf the latest patch (0.9.11m), I have the impression that all instances load a lot faster. Overall, I played for more than 3 hours without any glitches, errors or disconnects. :-D
i fixed 'bad allocation' 'the freezing on login screen crash' by cleaning my pc with crap cleaner, maybe its a cache issue

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info