/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

1000th comment woot

Just wanted to say that this has been a quality thread through and through.
Something I actually don't have, may as well get it. Just gimmie the Arctic Skull now >_<
Arctic Weapon effect 36% off - 160 points.

Stick to a theeeeeme
IRON MAN
Spirit Charm helmet effect 34% off - 85 points.

This one's really good with Demon King Horns. I think that's the one. If you have that, get this. Maybe one day they'll put the two together in a bundle!
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Spirit Charm helmet effect 34% off - 85 points.

This one's really good with Demon King Horns. I think that's the one. If you have that, get this. Maybe one day they'll put the two together in a bundle!

It's nice with the decapitated effect.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

Everything is nice with the decapitated effect.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

Everything is nice with the decapitated effect.

nope
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Vampiric Weapon effect 35% off - 125 points.
IRON MAN
Just made a backup copy of the Daily Deals spreadsheet. Some one had filled in the rest of March with wrong items so I cleared that out and got yesterday and today's items correct. I never gave it a thought but since it is a publicly accessible spreadsheet some idiot could vandalize and ruin Dreggon and my entries and that would be a major bummer. I'll be making my own backup of it every day from now on.

Note: I wish I had known about this a year ago. I've been playing since November of 2012 and could have started keeping track of the Daily Deals much sooner. Hmm... since Dreggon is posting in this thread each day that probably means if I work my way back through these 101 pages of posts I could pull out the deals before I started updating the spreadsheet. Lot's of tedious copy/paste but over time I think it would be worth it. I'll get started on that this weekend.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Mar 22, 2014, 10:41:55 AM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Just made a backup copy of the Daily Deals spreadsheet. Some one had filled in the rest of March with wrong items so I cleared that out and got yesterday and today's items correct. I never gave it a thought but since it is a publicly accessible spreadsheet some idiot could vandalize and ruin Dreggon and my entries and that would be a major bummer. I'll be making my own backup of it every day from now on.

Note: I wish I had known about this a year ago. I've been playing since November of 2012 and could have started keeping track of the Daily Deals much sooner. Hmm... since Dreggon is posting in this thread each day that probably means if I work my way back through these 101 pages of posts I could pull out the deals before I started updating the spreadsheet. Lot's of tedious copy/paste but over time I think it would be worth it. I'll get started on that this weekend.

ignarsoll posted a bunch that I copypasted onto the front page and claimed as my own work do not steal, feel free to nab it!
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info