/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
Dreggon wrote:
"
mushioov wrote:
Hey Dreggon, great that you keep updating this. Do you know if there's a list somewhere that has the history of all daily deals and is also updated daily? The other lists I found were no longer being updated...

There was one on the wiki that was sort of updated, but I am a tremendously lazy man so I just post them all here.

I started updating the Daly Deals spreadsheet in the middle of February 2014. Now I'm working my way back to add the items before I started updating this daily. Done with Feb. 2014 and working my way back through January. Very tedious copy/paste work but I'll get Jan. 2014 done before I stop today. Then I'll keep working my way back through these posts are far back as Dreggon has been keeping track of the Daily Deals.

Note: Done with 2014. That's all the copy/paste and % numbers I can take for today. I'll work on it more tomorrow.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Mar 22, 2014, 12:11:18 PM
"
Dreggon wrote:
Vampiric Weapon effect 35% off - 125 points.

Do you guys think it will be 51% off, like in november, soon?
Last edited by D_Caesar on Mar 22, 2014, 11:46:17 AM
"
D_Caesar wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

Do you guys think it will be 51% off, like in November, soon?

Can't know for sure but I doubt it. I believe (personal opinion) that GGG has lost many players and their revenue stream is down so discounts will be less. We'll never really know for sure but GGG has big problems on their hands with their custom game engine that has plagued them forever and with each major and mini patch more and more load is being placed on it and it's failing under the load. Many players have quit because of desync or too much rubberbanding or too much grind for too few rewards so fewer players equals less revenue equals not as high of discount for the Daily Deal.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Mar 22, 2014, 12:23:31 PM
Medusa Snakes helmet effect 22% off - 175 points.
IRON MAN
♪ How much is that ferret in the e-shop? The one with very long tail. How much is that ferret in the e-shop? I hope that it'd soon be on sale ♪

Also just had an idea for a new microtransaction: similar to the skin transfer, but instead makes the armor piece invisible, so it seems that you're not wearing anything on that slot.
Fire Ferrets
Last edited by man_ga on Mar 23, 2014, 2:55:13 PM
Black Cat pet 36% off - 95 points.

Sorry friend, you've been kicked in the junk!
IRON MAN
Still hoping for the infernal weapon deal. :(
Yea... Oh well, guess I just have to keep on waiting...
Fire Ferrets
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
D_Caesar wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

Do you guys think it will be 51% off, like in November, soon?

Can't know for sure but I doubt it. I believe (personal opinion) that GGG has lost many players and their revenue stream is down so discounts will be less. We'll never really know for sure but GGG has big problems on their hands with their custom game engine that has plagued them forever and with each major and mini patch more and more load is being placed on it and it's failing under the load. Many players have quit because of desync or too much rubberbanding or too much grind for too few rewards so fewer players equals less revenue equals not as high of discount for the Daily Deal.

That quite a lot of undocumented supposition, there. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Arrowneous wrote:

What's up with this dystopic posts. GGG's financial situation is clearly in good shape (you can tell that from amount of supporter packs sold after release).
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info