/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Golden Spectral Throw effect 20% off - 20 points.

Is OK, prefer Seraph.
IRON MAN
"
"
Dreggon wrote:
Does anybody have any ideas for Freezing Pulse microtransactions?
Well the Freezing Tornado already exists ingame, why not micro it?

I've been wondering this for a while.

I'd love to see Gore Footprints and Radiant Footprints on sale, I've been waiting for the latter for a while, it's only ever the radient weapon thats on. -.-
Last edited by LilLaskaris on Feb 23, 2014, 8:27:30 AM
Ferret pet- 50% off, 75 points.
Fire Ferrets
Discipline Force Field effect 33% off - 80 points.
IRON MAN
I wish ggg didn't keep cycling through the same few effects all the time. zzzzzzzzz
happy about discipline force field beeing on sale! pretty sick
Mark of the Phoenix 36% off - 35 points.

Logged onto one of my dudes who had Searing Touch and a Searing Bond gem, added a Increased Burning Damage gem, and did some light speccing into some fire and burning nodes. He's level 56. Over 4k DPS. I reckon I know what I'm doing next league!

Chris! Sales on the Searing Bond microtransaction a few days after Sacrifice of the Vaal hits might be good! Would also love Dominus's version. That thing is sweet.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:

Logged onto one of my dudes who had Searing Touch and a Searing Bond gem, added a Increased Burning Damage gem, and did some light speccing into some fire and burning nodes. He's level 56. Over 4k DPS. I reckon I know what I'm doing next league!

Chris! Sales on the Searing Bond microtransaction a few days after Sacrifice of the Vaal hits might be good! Would also love Dominus's version. That thing is sweet.

I expect Searing bonds damage progression to be changed, I'll be shocked if it's not to be honest.

Dominous "Searing Bond" is an ice equivalent, I doubt they'd add it in as a micro but rather it's own skill (In fact I want them to add it!) however, the actual totem thats used needs to be added as a micro, both him and the Sparker use that totem skin :3
Tempted to get Mark of the Phoenix, but I'm a bit short on points and I'm trying to save up for the $50 pack right now.

Mostly interested in using it together with the Pilgrim Hat, but the PH clips with a bunch of different MTX effects similar to Mark of the Phoenix.

Ah well. Guess I'm stuck waiting on a Brilliant Feathers deal - I know that one looks prtty good with Pilgrim Hat.
"
"
Dreggon wrote:

I expect Searing bonds damage progression to be changed, I'll be shocked if it's not to be honest.

Dominous "Searing Bond" is an ice equivalent, I doubt they'd add it in as a micro but rather it's own skill (In fact I want them to add it!) however, the actual totem thats used needs to be added as a micro, both him and the Sparker use that totem skin :3

Corrupted Searing Bond = cold version. Do it Chris.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info