/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
Dreggon wrote:
Does anybody have any ideas for Freezing Pulse microtransactions?
Well the Freezing Tornado already exists ingame, why not micro it?
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Last edited by SilentOppressor on Feb 20, 2014, 12:45:43 PM
I really want to see a 45-55% off sale on Victorious Wings, Antlers, Divine Sign, and other similar skin transfer enhancing pieces! :-)... Then it will be MY time! Muahaha!

Lightning Weapon effect 33% off - 180 points.

And if you look to your right you'll see FOUR BOOBS
IRON MAN
lol man :)
IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
really debating on if i should buy the lightning wep effect or wait for infernal... when was the last time it went on sale?
"
NCierson wrote:
really debating on if i should buy the lightning wep effect or wait for infernal... when was the last time it went on sale?

February 3, 2014
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
so im guessing it wont be back for a while? i would love for it to come back soon!!
"
NCierson wrote:

If you ask me; they are both ...unimpressive (yet they merge well with certain "themes")

Best weapon effects are; arcane and radiant. Regal too (especially with small weapons and fact that it works on both weapons). Again, it depends on weapon type too.

IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
Arctic Skull Hatred effect 38% off - 55 points.
IRON MAN
"
TokeThree wrote:
I really want to see a 45-55% off sale on Victorious Wings, Antlers, Divine Sign, and other similar skin transfer enhancing pieces! :-)... Then it will be MY time! Muahaha!

.... Pleaaaasee?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info