/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Now that I have the Google Docs spreadsheet link I can add to it every day.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asg-WKlCVGTbdEV6VWQya0U1WTUxRF9PWGdFbGFnS0E&usp=sharing
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Demon King Horns helmet effect 36% off - 160 points.

I don't think this one is a replacement - I believe it goes on top of your current helm skin, but I could be wrong.
IRON MAN
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Now that I have the Google Docs spreadsheet link I can add to it every day.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asg-WKlCVGTbdEV6VWQya0U1WTUxRF9PWGdFbGFnS0E&usp=sharing

"
ignarsoll wrote:
Currently all deals are up-to-date on this spreadsheet. Only exception is 30th September when Dreggon was on vacation and nobody made a post :/

^ This may be a better start if you are interested.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
Dreggon wrote:
Demon King Horns helmet effect 36% off - 160 points.

I don't think this one is a replacement - I believe it goes on top of your current helm skin, but I could be wrong.

It's a replacement.

Item can easly reflect SFL sadness :(
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Vampiric Weapon effect 35% off - 125 points.
IRON MAN
Chris, I know you take a look at this once a day.

Please give us the Bell Lizard again. I missed the last sale by a couple of hours.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Spark Spiders effect 42% off - 55 points.

Cool effect! Recommended if you're a Spark user. Less prevalent with the nerf of spark (spork) totems.

For the newer players, spork isn't just people being funny : ) It refers to spark linked to fork, to make even more sparks!
IRON MAN
I just need to settle on Fireball or Freezing Pulse as my primary attack on my next build, leaning towards Fireball.

I want that Dragon Fireball sale again!
IGN: Sexy_Batman Brag_Ironballs Lady_Jaya_Ballard Orbok_Meatgod Two_Open_Sockets
Does anybody have any ideas for Freezing Pulse microtransactions?
IRON MAN
Ferret pet daily deal? Don't really care by how much but been waiting for a while and exiling has been getting a bit lonely recently. Also missed it on my birthday. :(
Fire Ferrets
Last edited by man_ga on Feb 20, 2014, 12:08:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info