Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
ionface wrote:
Someone really should enter all the data you've collected here. It's so much easier to look at the sorted list than to search through this thread.

but moooooom
IRON MAN
If you had kept your thread clean all along, it wouldn't be so hard to clean it now. Now go do your homework.
"
ignarsoll wrote:

= Perfection!

Proof.

With today's deal your marauder can also look ^ this ^ sexy!
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Demon King Horns 36% off - 160 points.

In other news, fuck Christmas gatherings!
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Demon King Horns 36% off - 160 points.

In other news, fuck Christmas gatherings!

I would love to have one I think its the best looking item in the game but even for 160 points, thats like 16 $ for a virtual visual upgrade....

Have those snakes always been there or did they leak out the next armor item?
I could dig some snake hair.
"
thats like 16 $ for a virtual visual upgrade
.. Well.. it is essentially paying 16.00 USD for a virtual cosmetic upgrade, indeed.

We aren't talking about a consumable item here, it can be used and re-used indefinitely, on ANY class, on ANY headgear..

It is not bound by time constraints or any other restrictions governing how you are to use/enjoy it.

I notice you're currently listed as a "Survivor Supporter", which tells me you were perfectly happy parting with 10 USD for the back attachment, red portal, and forum title.

I understand that you likely purchased said pack to support PoE/GGG, however I am somewhat perplexed as to how that differs from $16.00 for arguably the most ornate/massive headgear skin currently available in PoE.
Last edited by YOUREaHOOKER on Dec 24, 2013, 10:40:40 AM
"
florian wrote:

Have those snakes always been there or did they leak out the next armor item?
I could dig some snake hair.

thats what i wonder
got to be good looking because im so hard too see.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
ignarsoll wrote:

Unfortunately they don't show me MTXs before they're released so we have no idea what the 3D model will actually look like :X

Although I can't see this one going for less than $80. There should probably be a no-sale section for stuff that isn't eligible to be a daily deal, for stuff that's more than about $50.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info