/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
Zeraphim2922 wrote:
I read somewhere that supposedly the day following a Stash bundle sale is a Premium stash bundle sale.

Does anyone know if there is any validity to this claim? Reason I ask is that I'm after a fair few extra premium stash tabs and am waiting for them to be on the daily sale price.

However if this were not true I would likely grab some of today's normal stash tabs and then wait for the premium upgrade to be on sale.

No, it's alwasy premium stash tab upgrade the following day.

Here is the quote from yesterdays announcement.

"
Chris wrote:
This Saturday we're running a daily deal on Stash Tab Bundles. Sunday's deal is the individual Upgrade to Premium Tabs. Make sure to ensure you have enough tabs for a holiday season full of item finding :)
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on Dec 21, 2013, 4:30:57 AM
"
DAOWAce wrote:
I need stash tabs as well.

Let me guess, they're going to scam us out of more money again by keeping the bundle at $11, forcing us to pay $5 more than we need to just to buy them.

I don't give a damn about any other cosmetic in the game (short of character skin colors, which don't exist yet); I don't intend to spend even more money for something because they're just like every other company who wants to generate as much money as possible.

Please be fair this time; you'll make more money by taking in the people like me.

As I sadly expected. Forcing people to buy another $5 worth of currency just to get a bundle of tabs.

Will they ever be fair with this bundle sale?
I don't mean to sound rude, but I can't help the way people interpret my words.
"
DAOWAce wrote:
"
DAOWAce wrote:
I need stash tabs as well.

Let me guess, they're going to scam us out of more money again by keeping the bundle at $11, forcing us to pay $5 more than we need to just to buy them.

I don't give a damn about any other cosmetic in the game (short of character skin colors, which don't exist yet); I don't intend to spend even more money for something because they're just like every other company who wants to generate as much money as possible.

Please be fair this time; you'll make more money by taking in the people like me.

As I sadly expected. Forcing people to buy another $5 worth of currency just to get a bundle of tabs.

Will they ever be fair with this bundle sale?

looks fair to me
IRON MAN
Yeah, it'd be nice if we could pick an item and just buy it for however much it costs instead of being forced to buy more points than we need. I have 20 points remaining, and if something I want goes on sale for 25 or 30... bleh.
Premium Stash Tab Upgrade 33% off - 10 points.
IRON MAN
Infernal Weapon effect 41% off - 165 points.

Stupid slow internet.
IRON MAN
Oh boy Infernal weapons. That'll look GREAT on my Glacial Hammer Scion!

Dammit GGG, give me some Arctic sales or Necro sales. D: My two ladies feel needy.
IGN: Caessa_Undying - 4 FPS Immersive Rain 4 Lyfe!

Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/822740

This is the only elemental weapon effect that I genuinely dislike.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on Dec 23, 2013, 3:33:27 AM
"
ignarsoll wrote:

This is the only elemental weapon effect that I genuinely dislike.

Buy five.
IRON MAN
Someone really should enter all the data you've collected here. It's so much easier to look at the sorted list than to search through this thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info