/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
QuatroCrazy wrote:
Hey MTX folks :)

I'm having a tough time finding this so I figured you fine people here may know. When was the last time the Necrotic Armour Pack went on sale? I really want to use it on one of my characters and feel like I've been watching for it for months... I know I could just buy it outright but I'm trying to get the most bang for my buck.

Cheers!

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Daily_Deals

2016-10-19

ask and ye may receive
IRON MAN
Infernal Axe 30% off - 140 points.
IRON MAN
Big fan of this skin. Got it sometime last year and really happy with it.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Daily_Deals

2016-10-19

ask and ye may receive

TY!! I didn't know this page existed, it's awesome! Hopefully we see this MTX again soon.

Cheers
Lightning Armour pack - 315 points - 25% off.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Mar 30, 2017, 3:01:50 AM
"
Xavathos wrote:
Lightning Armour pack - 315 points - 25% off.

Between this and the Stormcaller armour, I despair of GGG ever releasing a non-steampunk, Lightning-themed armour set, one that isn't ugly. =-[.]-=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
STASH TAB SALE!
Yay, I wanted the new special tabs(not div cards that's useless) and was going to wait 1 more day for a sale and got my wish!
its the stash tabs again, hide yo wife hide yo kids they selling everything out there
IRON MAN
Another 4 day "Super Stash Tab Sale"... YAWN!!!

I wonder how long at 3 week intervals before the "Super" is dropped. I guess GGG makes the most revenue this way (only time I will buy).

I was seriously tempted to buy on the first sale after I started Legacy League and right out of the gate in Normal Mud Flats I got this:

and later in Normal Dried Lake running it with a magic Rogue Leaguestone I got this drop:

But my buying boycott until trading function in PoE is fixed is still in effect. I will always be a proponent of asynchronous trade... seller be damned, just let me pay the B/O price and get back to playing and build crafting please. GGG have mercy on us all and stop the bs insanity that "hunt the seller" is.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Infernal Character effect 28% off - 180 points.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info