/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

M

“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Vampiric Armour Pack 50% off - 180 points.

Whatta bargain! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Tentacle Wings 40% off - 210 points.

but you just released a new set of wings! don't fight yourself ggg!
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Tentacle Wings 40% off - 210 points.

Damn, I'm waiting for gloom wings, but these ~~okay too.
Demon King Portal effect 30% off - 105 points.

Some of the challenge league reward portals look really good, it's sort of a shame that they don't sell them. Maybe if the league rewards had some additional shiny stuff, but you could buy a more basic one in the shop.

Like, Perandus portal, the league version would have the coins underneath, but a shop one wouldn't - that sort of thing
IRON MAN

still no sale for yaksha shield. :(
Last edited by HollandRoden on Mar 24, 2017, 3:17:47 AM
"
Dreggon wrote:

Some of the challenge league reward portals look really good, it's sort of a shame that they don't sell them. Maybe if the league rewards had some additional shiny stuff, but you could buy a more basic one in the shop.

Like, Perandus portal, the league version would have the coins underneath, but a shop one wouldn't - that sort of thing

Demon King is surprisingly good. I bought it (on a previous sale) after some consideration, and I was not disappointed. =^[.]^=

I passed on participating in a number of leagues gone by, and, in any event, I simply couldn't be troubled to do that much grinding to get the associated bennies, including league portals. It's a mark of distinction for your achievements that only those who party with you are ever likely to see. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Gloom Armour Pack 25% off - 315 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Gloom Armour Pack 25% off - 315 points.

Great armour set! But didn't we see this one not all that long ago? =0[.]o=
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Great armour set! But didn't we see this one not all that long ago? =0[.]o=

i got no idea how they even organise the daily deals, sometimes its the same thing the day after, other times some stuff just doesn't ever get a sale
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info