/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Ghostflame Footprints effect 37% off - 75 points.

They learned for real it seems
IRON MAN
Demonic Reave haven't been on sale for a long time (6 months). *wink wink*
Last edited by Vamaloxe on Dec 14, 2015, 5:27:47 AM
Infernal Weapon effect 41% off - 165 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:

Now that this is up, I bet that guy who keeps begging for infernal weapon mtx sale will miss this and continue his whine.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

Now that this is up, I bet that guy who keeps begging for infernal weapon mtx sale will miss this and continue his whine.

LUCKILY I have been checking the daily page every day of my life since I missed the last sale.

So finally I can buy this god damn infernal weapon effect and be able to play this game and not cry anymore. FINALLY!!!!

Should I buy 1 or 2?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
TriniGamer wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

LUCKILY I have been checking the daily page every day of my life since I missed the last sale.

So finally I can buy this god damn infernal weapon effect and be able to play this game and not cry anymore. FINALLY!!!!

Should I buy 1 or 2?

IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Arrowneous wrote:
 I've come across a weird problem with the Daily Deals spreadsheet. Some of the dates are missing when I scan down. Upon further examination it's not that some one is deliberately removing rows but that the missing rows are hidden from my view. In looking at the row numbers I'll see a missing date and then notice that the spreadsheet row is completely hidden from me. For example, the spreadsheet goes from row 962 (21-8-15) to row 964 (23-08-15) so I'm missing row 963 (22-08-15  Premium Stash Tab Bundle). Since there are many more rows that are hidden from my view it is not a simple matter of just inserting a blank row and filling it back in. Yes, I can do that for hidden rows but if the author can scan and un-hide all the rows that would be a better way to fix the problem.

Since I'm not the author of this spreadsheet I can't un-hide the hidden row. Does anyone now how I can fix this? The owner is listed as "Ignarsoll Ignarsoll".

Whew!!! There were over 80 missing rows. I'm not exactly sure what happened but the only way I could get a permanent fix (I hope) for this was to create a 2nd page, copy everything over, insert the missing dates, and then protect the whole range. Then I hid the first page so hopefully you only see the PoE Daily Deals page.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
TriniGamer wrote:
Should I buy 1 or 2?

2 ;)

Unless it's a supporter pack weapon effect, you must double it.
Demon King Horns Helmet effect 50% off - 125 points.

I forget if this one is a whole helmet replacement or just adds on to it.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Demon King Horns Helmet effect 50% off - 125 points.

I forget if this one is a whole helmet replacement or just adds on to it.

It REPLACES a piece of headgear with the said skin.

So yeah.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info