/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Can someone please post divine sign+ blue seraph helmet? Would like to know how it looks
Verdant Armour Pack 44% off - 200 points.
IRON MAN
"
dadadok wrote:
Can someone please post divine sign+ blue seraph helmet? Would like to know how it looks

Elite Armour Pack 39% off - 195 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Elite Armour Pack 39% off - 195 points.

Wait a minute... err... WTF??? We just had this item on sale on November 29, 2015. GGG, please use the Daily Deals Spreadsheet so you don't put the same item on sale too soon again.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Arc of Courage 50% off - 90 points.

I could have sworn I already updated today o_O
IRON MAN
Necrotic Armour Pack 25% off - 315 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Necrotic Armour Pack 25% off - 315 points.

Off topic sorry.

But GGG should consider giving you something special for your time spent bumping this thread.When I see Dreggon has posted in general,I instantly know where and why and that it's for everyone's benefit.

Let the thread go back ontopic now,sorry.
Ghostflame Skull 36% off - 140 points.

They've finally learned! Wear this along with the new Ghostflame armor to be a ghost who is also on fire.

No I don't have screens sorry

also if anybody knows why my forum login sessions keep expiring I would love to know how to make it stop happening (I clicked "remember me" but it isn't working)
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on Dec 13, 2015, 3:30:21 AM
 I've come across a weird problem with the Daily Deals spreadsheet. Some of the dates are missing when I scan down. Upon further examination it's not that some one is deliberately removing rows but that the missing rows are hidden from my view. In looking at the row numbers I'll see a missing date and then notice that the spreadsheet row is completely hidden from me. For example, the spreadsheet goes from row 962 (21-8-15) to row 964 (23-08-15) so I'm missing row 963 (22-08-15  Premium Stash Tab Bundle). Since there are many more rows that are hidden from my view it is not a simple matter of just inserting a blank row and filling it back in. Yes, I can do that for hidden rows but if the author can scan and un-hide all the rows that would be a better way to fix the problem.

Since I'm not the author of this spreadsheet I can't un-hide the hidden row. Does anyone now how I can fix this? The owner is listed as "Ignarsoll Ignarsoll".
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info