/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
Samwell_Tarly wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Samwell_Tarly wrote:

Hussar Wings was on sale on April the 27th (even though the wiki mistakenly says Soul Nexus Clarity). I know this, because I was there T_T

I looked back on page 201 and it's unclear what the daily sale was. If it is Hussar Wings then I can change both the spreadsheet and the PoE wiki to correct it. Dreggon didn't post clearly as he usually does as to what that days sale was and that was one of the few days I was so busy I didn't get a chance to update the spreadsheet so I need a clarification here. Thanks.

I'm grateful for everything you and Dreggon do with updating the thread and the wiki.

That day GGG briefly had 2 sales going at the same time so it was a bit confusing, so it's no biggie.

Here's a post from another member that confirms that on April 27th, Hussar Wings was on sale.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/363947/page/201#p10537393

I think he even bought it that day.

-So on April 26th, Seraph Weapon effect was on all day.
-On April 26th, Hussar Wings was also on briefly at the same time as Seraph Weapon, then removed
-On April 27th, Hussar Wings was the only cosmetic effect on sale

Yep, I can confirm that they were on sale the 27th, I did buy them then, and love them, they look great with a saintly chainmail/circlet combo on my summoner witch. I hope I could be some help.
Fire Ferrets
Thanks for the clarification. Not the first time GGG has done this (maybe a mistake). Anyway, does anyone know what the sale price was so I can change it?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Dreggon wrote:
Hussar Wings 47% off - 95 points.

"
Samwell_Tarly wrote:
Wow, so the GGG Gods do hear our prayers!

There are 2 discounts on at the same time, both were on man_ga's wanted list.

I'll try my luck.

Soul Nexus Clarity: looks amazing, and it goes hand in hand with my Arcane chest piece. In tandem, the 2 soul effects should be a sight to behold.

Was soul nexus clarity a double sale today? Sometimes an extra deal pops up, either in addition to a current deal or replacing the daily one, and it's very difficult to catch them because I usually only check the main page once a day (for the... daily... deal).

Anyway thanks to the folk at GGG for the sales!

looks like it was 95
IRON MAN
Just putting this suggestion list up again to see if it can make something happen:

Lavender Weapon Effect (for brother)

Crimson Weapon Effect

Ferret Pet

Bandana

Ebony Footprints Effect

Seraph Sword (reskin)

Thanks!
Fire Ferrets
Premium Stash Tab Bundle 17% off - 165 points.

It's that time again
IRON MAN
Stash Tab Bundle 26% off - 110 points.
IRON MAN
Stormcloud Arctic Armour 37% off - 25 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Stormcloud Arctic Armour 37% off - 25 points.

Now this is an item that hasn't been on sale since 8-12-14. So either GGG doesn't get many to buy this so it's not put on sale very often or RNGesus reins supreme as always:
Spoiler

Playing One Month Flashback League (Cruel Sarn). We all have issues (and take exception... maybe players with level 100 builds don't) with the way RNG is used in PoE. GGG denies that RNG is being skewed or is weighted so that certain items are less likely to drop but I never see that and this is typical (I save all rare rings... yes, in 13 days they will be just more vendor trash in Standard League).
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

Can someone please delete the entry

2015-04-27 Soul Nexus Clarity

at

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Daily_Deals

Because, well, it hasn't been on sale since January 2015 lol
"
Samwell_Tarly wrote:
Can someone please delete the entry

2015-04-27 Soul Nexus Clarity

at

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Daily_Deals

Because, well, it hasn't been on sale since January 2015 lol

I thought there were 2 items on sale that day. I'll remove it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info