/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
Son of a...didn't they just have the arctic portal for sale not long ago? damn..

Idk, but it must have been during the time I was taking a break.

The arctic portal wasn't even a purchasable MTX when I was playing last, and since it's the only portal MTX I really love the look of I grabbed it pretty much as soon as I realized it was on sale. XD
will they add new armour mtx and weapon stuff any soon
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
"
will they add new armour mtx and weapon stuff any soon

Not soon I think. Their art department is likely working hard on completing assets for act 4. I remember a dev post saying that they need their artists to churn out their work a little bit faster to keep the beta moving well.

Or maybe they have a few dedicated artists working on cosmetics? My personal feeling is that we won't see any new armor cosmetics until Act 4 is out.
I saw a tortoise crawling around in Act IV, as well as lemurs and peacocks. Prolly gonna be pets, down the road. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on May 19, 2015, 8:42:02 PM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I saw a tortoise crawling around in Act IV, as well as lemurs and peacocks. Prolly gonna be pets, down the road. =^[.]^=

That tortoise better come with
if they want to sell him as a pet lol
Tortoise/turtle pet would be fantastic honestly
IRON MAN
"
Violentz wrote:
"
Son of a...didn't they just have the arctic portal for sale not long ago? damn..

Idk, but it must have been during the time I was taking a break.

The arctic portal wasn't even a purchasable MTX when I was playing last, and since it's the only portal MTX I really love the look of I grabbed it pretty much as soon as I realized it was on sale. XD

I updated the Daily Deals Spreadsheet this morning and saw that the Arctic Portal was just on sail on 4-28-15. It looks like whoever at GGG decides what item to put on sale should have consulted the spreadsheet to see that this was on sale just a few weeks ago.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Skull hood on sale today...Arctic pack is a lie! :P
Last edited by sinfoniantuba11 on May 20, 2015, 4:23:10 AM
Skull Hood helmet effect 52% off - 95 points.

Another bigger-than-50% discount.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Skull Hood helmet effect 52% off - 95 points.

Another bigger-than-50% discount.

Yes, and also another sale that was just on sale < 1 month ago. Another "oops, we forgot to consult the Daily Deals spreadsheet" moment.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info