/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

The Arctic Portal is a really sweet looking effect. I was hesitating between that one and Black Hole Portal before I got

for free when I used a Karma Koin card to buy points
Sorry for a little OT but does it already count for the new Supporter Packs if I buy Points today? I like that Portal but since I definitely will buy the new Packs it would be a waste to buy points today if they don't count :)
"
elcypress wrote:
Sorry for a little OT but does it already count for the new Supporter Packs if I buy Points today? I like that Portal but since I definitely will buy the new Packs it would be a waste to buy points today if they don't count :)

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1248528

Any points pack bought from April 20th onwards will count towards the next Supporter packs.
Thank you!
Ghost Flicker Strike effect 27% off - 65 points.

e: As an addendum, the Awakening supporter packs are now available, if you didn't already see them (you totally did)

I'm not sure what the idea is with the amulet microtransactions that show a glowy ghost guy above your character, or how they're relevant. The weapon effects look quite nice though, but I wonder how many variations they can really do on "glowing weapon" without being super kawaii anime rainbow.

As for designing a divination card, I hope someone with a spare unique item design also gets the Highgate pack to design a Divination card, and puts those two things together. Or heck, if you have two designs, make a unique map with the only loot being said Divination card (or that map being the only place to get that specific card) and your own snowflake unique item only obtainable from those cards.

No $11,000 pack this time, though! $1100 is the limit. Mad props to Charan and whoever else bought those when they were available.
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on Apr 29, 2015, 8:10:28 AM
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Daily_Deals#History

The Wiki says that Soul Nexus Clarity was on sale during
2015-04-27??? Can't believe I missed it lol

Maybe it happened during the dead of night, when unsuspecting bargain hunters were slumbering.

No... I think the Wiki is in error, it was Hussar Wings that was on sale on the 27th.

"
Dreggon wrote:
Ghost Flicker Strike effect 27% off - 65 points.

e: As an addendum, the Awakening supporter packs are now available, if you didn't already see them (you totally did)

I'm not sure what the idea is with the amulet microtransactions that show a glowy ghost guy above your character, or how they're relevant. The weapon effects look quite nice though, but I wonder how many variations they can really do on "glowing weapon" without being super kawaii anime rainbow.

I think the shackled demons look great! If it appears in party play, it might spook the other players lol

I agree that the weapon effects look nice. The Awakening Weapon effect costs 50 points, yet it has a level of detail comparable to Arcane Weapon that's worth 95 points.

Great value for sure.
Really hoping Anger/Wrath/Hatred go on sale at some point.

Prior to the black friday sale in November the last they have been on sale was like August/June/July 2014.

Last edited by Holythief on Apr 30, 2015, 12:13:11 AM
"
Holythief wrote:
Really hoping Anger/Wrath/Hatred go on sale at some point.

Prior to the black friday sale in November the last they have been on sale was like August/June/July 2014.

That's a really good point, I wonder if they'll put them on sale when the expansion comes out because of the buffs.

But again as always, the best method I can think of is to do what you're doing and make a post asking for them!
IRON MAN
From the latest news post:

"
Chris wrote:
Currency

Type
Quantity (Yes, you could choose a stack of 10 Mirrors of Kalandra.)

Someone. Choose a stack of 10 Mirrors of Kalandra. 10,000 cards in the stack, only drops in Normal Twilight Strand. You know you want to.
IRON MAN
Serpent Egg Wand 36% off - 95 points.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info