/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Arctic Skull effect 38% off - 135 points.
IRON MAN
"
OldeSchool wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Arctic Portal effect 36% off - 95 points.

I'd like to see some community votes for microtransactions, e.g. "vote for what goes on sale tomorrow". Since they're chosen manually, I guess this could be done via forum poll.

+1

Maybe not every day, but say an "Exiles' Choice" sale at the end of the month. That will give the forum users a full month to vote for their favorite. Maybe sweeten the deal by running the top three finishers on sale over a three-day period.

+1 - I like that idea.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
"
OldeSchool wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Arctic Portal effect 36% off - 95 points.

I'd like to see some community votes for microtransactions, e.g. "vote for what goes on sale tomorrow". Since they're chosen manually, I guess this could be done via forum poll.

+1

Maybe not every day, but say an "Exiles' Choice" sale at the end of the month. That will give the forum users a full month to vote for their favorite. Maybe sweeten the deal by running the top three finishers on sale over a three-day period.

+1 - I like that idea.

Thanks; these Daily Deals are awesome, and it would be cool to see another variation on the theme.

BTW: Dreggon; another word of appreciation to you for keeping this epic thread maintained...strong work, indeed.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Any MTX predictions for April 1st?

I guess it's some kind of consumable which is labeled to increase drop rates, but really just makes you grow big or shrink small temporarily.
"
ionface wrote:

I guess it's some kind of consumable which is labeled to increase drop rates, but really just makes you grow big or shrink small temporarily.

Or something that guarantees the lowest possible rolls on all uniques...oh, wait, I already have that one. :-)

St. Patrick's Day is nearly upon us again, and still no sign of that Leprechaun pet I'd soooo love to see. Not the Lucky Charms version, either.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
ionface wrote:

Hopefully they skip it. I find developers need to take part in Fool's day bullshit extremely trite.

Last edited by ionface on Mar 13, 2015, 3:57:09 AM
Swordfish Ice Spear effect 31% off - 75 points.

"
ionface wrote:

lol
IRON MAN
Swordfish ice spear seems to go on sale pretty often. Like every 2 weeks or so?
"
Swordfish ice spear seems to go on sale pretty often. Like every 2 weeks or so?

it ate some stash tabs
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info