/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Seraph Armour Set 37% off - 250 points.

I'm sensing a theme here

i also have no idea whether to call this the armour set or the pack
IRON MAN

you decide
IRON MAN
Would be nice to get the Exile's Essentials on sale. I want to get something for Armour, but don't want to look like Shiny McGlow.
Verdant Blink and Mirror Arrow effect 35% off - 65 points.

I think you can only apply this to one of either of those two skills.
IRON MAN
Ghostflame Pack 38% off - 345 points.

Footprints, skull, and weapon.
IRON MAN
Lightning Pack 38% off - 410 points.

Footprints, skull, and weapon.
IRON MAN
Arctic Portal effect 36% off - 95 points.

I'd like to see some community votes for microtransactions, e.g. "vote for what goes on sale tomorrow". Since they're chosen manually, I guess this could be done via forum poll.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Arctic Portal effect 36% off - 95 points.

I'd like to see some community votes for microtransactions, e.g. "vote for what goes on sale tomorrow". Since they're chosen manually, I guess this could be done via forum poll.

+1

Maybe not every day, but say an "Exiles' Choice" sale at the end of the month. That will give the forum users a full month to vote for their favorite. Maybe sweeten the deal by running the top three finishers on sale over a three-day period.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
^All good ideas. You listening, GGG? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Arcane Throne decoration 36% off - 160 points.

I think a lot of decorations could work really well as microtransactions. Like the vaal pyramid apex, or some of Piety's portals, or the megahuge person thing that Dominus has.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info