/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Arcane armor is so boring. It was just on sale 12-17-14. I guess GGG couldn't sell many at 31% off and so had to increase the discount to get any sales at all.

Hey GGG, maybe you could like... fix the broken parts of PoE and you'd have more total players and thus more total mtx's to keep afloat. Oh right...bling is more important than making PoE play smoother (you know, less D moments and trading headaches). Of course all hands are on deck to finish act 4 in time for an April release (according to Chris he hinted at April 1st back in State of the Exile 20 podcast).... I think the people that are on it are drinking essence of Pod people to play PoE so religiously. An April 1st release of act 4 is just Chris and another fishing story or we really are April fools to believe him.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Feb 8, 2015, 1:19:45 PM
u dropped "/rant over"
Gargoyle Axe 30% off - 125 points.
IRON MAN
Vapour Flicker Strike effect 27% off - 65 points.
IRON MAN
I'll kill for a stash tab upgrade sale.

2014-09-16 Upgrade to Premium Stash Tab Account 15 10 33.33%

that's the last one. we are 6 days short of 5 months ago. everything else seemed to have cycled through. Sigh.
"
P1mento wrote:
I'll kill for a stash tab upgrade sale.

2014-09-16 Upgrade to Premium Stash Tab Account 15 10 33.33%

that's the last one. we are 6 days short of 5 months ago. everything else seemed to have cycled through. Sigh.

There was a premium stash tab bundle a few days ago, I bought one myself. I guess you just want to uprage your regular stash tabs one-by-one to premium ?
Yar 2 weekends ago I believe on the stash tabs. Another before that in late December I believe.
Yep. I've got lots of tabs, but just since this season have i realized how awful the random numbering is on my psyche. upgrades is what i'm aiming for. :)
Seraph Weapon effect 38% off - 135 points.
IRON MAN
Steam-powered Portal effect 35% off - 90 points.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info