/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Seraph Spectral Throw effect 42% off - 55 points.
IRON MAN
Soul Nexus Clarity effect 35% off - 65 points.
IRON MAN

Finally ! =)
when was the last time the hussar wings went on sale? I missed out on em :(
"FMR it's another day in paradise" IGN NEEDBLOOD
"
coonass wrote:
when was the last time the hussar wings went on sale? I missed out on em :(

I am waiting for them aswell :-/ Checking everyday still nothing. They go very well with the Master armor set.
Arctic Weapon effect 42% off - 145 points.
IRON MAN
Premium Stash Tab Bundle 17% off - 165 points.
IRON MAN
Stash Tab Bundle 26% off - 110 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Stash Tab Bundle 26% off - 110 points.

So another Stash Tab Bundle weekend sale is upon us... YAWN!... but necessary.

I have 42 premium tabs... not sure if that is the answer to PoE (not even sure if it's the answer to life).

What I am sure of is that 42 is more than enough for the 3 month leagues (I was fine with 30) but I wanted a few more for Standard League to get my Storm Call build to level 80 (specifically I needed more gem tabs) and the 50% off everything weekend and Monday sales last year were just too good to pass up.

Damn me, I was weak (forgive me for I have sinned... err... maybe not that bad but still...) and went against my own principals to not financially support GGG any more until they make some much needed (way overdo) server/client code changes to reduce desync, improve item progression, come out with a better in-game trading system, create world peace, oh you know, the important things that are needed for a long and happy playing experience all the way to act 10.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Badge of Anguish 41% off - 105 points.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info