/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
ionface wrote:
A bittersweet celebration, if I had ever anticipated 50% off everything, I would have held off on so many MTXs. Finally have my MTX collection, and free to waste the rest of my points on 2p weta now.

You're right about this being bitter sweet. I have a level 79 build from Rampage that I want to reach 80 in Standard but hated that my gem tabs and others were maxing out and even more hated that I couldn't buy a 6 pack of tabs and get 6 new empty tabs. With the 50% off everything (except the GGG employees, but a few might actually look great with 50% less clothing) I finally broke down and bought a dozen premium stash tabs. The crap in PoE where GGG randomly picks 12 of my remove-only tabs and converts them to full use tabs is 1000% crap just as the overuse of RNG in general for all things in PoE. We should get to choose which tabs we want to be converted and not another RNG crap shoot like the whole crafting mechanism is. So I got 12 full use tabs, vendored of a bunch of stuff in these tabs to free the space for other uses, and now have two each of the RGB gem tabs, plus another unique tab, plus 8 other tabs to fill with gear as I choose, and I can now play my level 79 build to 80 with plenty of room for new gems that drop. So much for the original BS from Chris that changing the method of activating new tabs as converted RO tabs instead of added new tabs as a "convenience" so that a full tabs worth of items won't need to be manually moved is 100% BS crap. I needed 3 empty tabs for expanding my gem collection and having an RO tab chest or weapons or shields or any other gear converted meant I had to vendor off a bunch of stuff to free them up. There was no convenience in having to do this. I confess to being somewhat of a hoarder but GGG should give us the controls to pick the tab to convert and stop the RNG picking nonsense. Yes, I know that means more coding for GGG and RNG picking is the easiest to do but damn it GGG. When PoE finally dies we'll put "RNG desync death of PoE" in bold font on its tombstone.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
With everything 50% off GGG will have to have a couple weeks of new mtx's following this sale to avoid a temporary financial crash.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I guess they're getting a lot of money out of this so much so that they've created their own holiday
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
I guess they're getting a lot of money out of this so much so that they've created their own holiday

If you are talking about the "Cyber Monday", that does exist.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Daily deals won't feels the same again for a long while...
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Divine Sign helmet effect 37% off - 50 points.

let's do the time warp again
IRON MAN
Infernal Fox pet 38% off - 155 points.

Boy this thread is old.
IRON MAN
Demonic Flameblast effect 31% off - 65 points.
IRON MAN
Seraph Spectral Throw effect 42% off - 55 points.

Jokes on you I already got it for 50% off! Which is... only slightly lower. But that's ok.
IRON MAN
I love the statue skin for the skelletons it makes my minions stand out MUCH better. I recommend it to everybody.
Forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info