/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Arctic Weapon effect 36% off - 160 points.
IRON MAN
Seraph Wings 33% off - 200 points.

I do wish wings weren't a thing in the game, but they're not egregious enough that I begrudge GGG making boatloads of money off the huge number of people I see wearing them.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:

I do wish wings weren't a thing in the game, but they're not egregious enough that I begrudge GGG making boatloads of money off the huge number of people I see wearing them.

I won't be one'a them. I feel about those wings the way some folks feel about the free Razer Footprints MTX. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

I won't be one'a them. I feel about those wings the way some folks feel about the free Razer Footprints MTX. =^[.]^=

The best-dressed exile competition should've been won with this though

IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

A minimalist fashion statement, with just a dash of designer flair. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

A minimalist fashion statement, with just a dash of designer flair. =^[.]^=

I would let him win, just for that nipple tattoo.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Crimson Weapon effect 42% off - 20 points.
IRON MAN
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

I would let him win, just for that nipple tattoo.

"If we were in Ngamakanui, I would mark you with the mark of Mamaloaleche, the Bringer of Milk... Hey, where ya going?" =^[.]^=
Oh no... in-game advertising in Wraeclast too! For shame GGG... for shame!
I don't recall seeing any advertising on Devil's Island.

Now if you could give me added stash tabs instead of converted remove-only tabs I'd happily buy a dozen.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Nov 24, 2014, 10:16:47 AM
I'm in a fishing mood so I'll troll awhile:

Is he an ancient ancestor to Zapp Brannigan?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Nov 24, 2014, 10:24:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info